THE FIRST NIGHT

Kindly note: (This chapter was written in Sunghoon's part of view.)

⚠️THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL VIOLENCE. Please leave, if uncomfortable.⚠️

I grabbed his ankles and pulled him towards me. Seeing him so frightened surely provided me happiness. Call me a sadist but what's fun, is fun. He quivered under my touch, and I could practically feel it, which just added up to my enjoyment. 

"L-Leave me, please.", he pleaded when I grabbed his nape. A smirk formed on my lips as I teasingly asked, "Why love? Don't you like it?" He looked at me with his big, doe eyes, brimming with tears and I felt a small stab in my heart, but not enough to leave an impact on me. "N-No...", he replied, looking down. 

I pushed him back on the bed, as he laid there, confused. I went into my walk in closet, eager to find the best toy.

"Aha!", I exclaimed upon finding my Gucci leather belt, another smirk kissing my lips. I came back to the room, folding the belt around my hands. He looked horrified and the terror was so visible that I could actually see it dripping from his face. "What a-are you doing?", he stuttered, almost nearing the edge of the huge king sized bed. 

"Come here, kitten.", I crept onto the bed, untangling the belt. He did not move even a bit, angering the hell out of me. I grabbed his ankles, pulling him closer and tying his hands to the pillars of my bed. 

"S-STOP!", he yelled, nervously. "Make me...", I whispered in his ear, licking his earlobe.  

I sat on top of him, removing my shirt completely. His face turned a hue of pink at the sight. "Liking it?", I asked, caressing my neck. He turned his head away in embarrassment as I chuckled. "You'll love it, trust me.", I added, going for his soft neck. I sucked on a particular spot, with him moaning in satisfaction. 

"Honey, I haven't even started completely and you're already a mess.", I chuckled, admiring the piece of art I just created on his neck. "N-No, I'm not.", he protested. "But, your body movements, this drool dripping from your mouth, this sweaty forehead and shaky limbs, say otherwise.", I laughed, staring into his soul. 

Next, I moved towards his legs. I opened up his pants, about to pull them away but stopped when I heard a whimper. I looked up, only to find him biting his lip, nervously. I could see him questioning my actions with his eyes and I silently laughed, pulling them down along with his underwear. 

God, I loved the sight...

His legs shivered under my touch and at the loss of warmth from his pants. I smirked at him and went in for a bite. He whimpered, feeling delighted. His lower tasted like strawberry jam which confused me like hell. He wasn't wearing a condom so how was it even possible for it to naturally taste like that? 

"We're gonna have a long, never ending night, honey.", I stated, going in for seconds. I sucked on his cock, giving kitty licks every now and then. Although, I was a top, seeing him crave for me turned me on like crazy. He squirmed his legs, moaning in pleasure. 

I removed my own pants, as he gasped at my size. "It w-won't fit.", he stuttered. I chuckled at his nervousness, caressing his hair and eventually brushing his lips with my thumb. "God, you are so fucking addictive.", I exclaimed, kissing him hungrily. He responded to my kiss, struggling to free his arms. I grabbed them, fixating them on a particular point. "Don't.", I demanded, in the coldest voice ever. He winced at the force. 

 Nothing more than this could suffice a man's ego. 

I edged closer to his face, my neck brushing on his lips. He bit a spot, eager for friction. I shoved inside him, my thrusts strong enough to shake the whole bed. He screamed in pain as tears fell from his eyes. I pecked his forehead, wiping away his tears with my finger. 

"Ssh, it'll be fine in a moment.", I whispered calmly in his ear. His back arched when I started moving, ever so slowly. I was usually rough and hard in bed but something in me asked me to take it slow. At least, today. 

As he started feeling a bit more comfortable, my thrusts got harder. I was pumping inside him with him moaning my name, senselessly. "Told y-you, you'll like it.", I panted, getting tired because of the excessive force I was using. I knew he was a virgin; I sensed it when I first saw his ass' hole. 

"Ah, I wanna- I wanna come...", he moaned. "You wan't to come?", I groaned because I felt him clenching around my length. "Sure.", I added, speeding up. He screamed but gasped suddenly. 

Why?

Because I had pulled out.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!", he yelled at me in frustration. I laughed, grabbing him by his hair. "You're a slave and nothing else. Do you really think that I'll let you dirty my cock? Nah uh, honey.", I mocked. 

"You really thought that I was doing this out of love? Nah, I was just testing your slut metre and it's a darned hundred for sure.", I laughed but halted when I saw tears brimming in his eyes. He lay naked beneath me, shivering and now crying. He tossed around his limbs, trying to cover his body while suppressing his sobs. 

I felt that stupid pang again but I ignored it as usual. 

I grabbed his face harshly, turning it to face me and melted because of the view, I saw. He was biting his lip to stop crying, with his nose red and eyes puffy. 

Guilt took over me, when he inhaled a sharp breath to stop his continuous sobs. He gathered the courage and stability to finally speak, "P-Please, open my h-hands."

I immediately freed him, as he covered his body with his hands. I pinched my nose bridge in annoyance. "Did you actually had to go that far, moron.", I asked my conscience. 

He sniffed and wrapped himself in the blanket, going to the bathroom, limping. I could not help but feel pathetic because of what I just did. "He deserved it, Sunghoon.", said my inner devil, changing my mind for good. "Sure he did.", I mumbled, gritting my teeth. I winced because of the huge boner that was still left to treat.

 "Jesus, what to do about you now?", I sighed, staring at it. 

(YO! This was the first time I'm writing something of this sort so kindly, bare with me! Love you~)