SLAVE

Kindly note: (This chapter was written in A/N's part of view.)

The fragile, dainty and gloomy looking was seen sitting in his dressing room, dressing up for his groom. 

He was getting married today to Asia's most feared mafia of all time. 

Tear after tear, made its way down, wetting his fluffy cheeks as his stylist tried consoling him for the nth time. "Please, sir. The makeup is getting ruined. Kindly stop crying.", she heaved a sigh of frustration. Although, she was feeling pitiful about the state of the miserable boy, she had nothing in her hands and if she even tried to pull something, it would have only resulted in her own death. 

It's always been the best, to maintain your distance from something that could potentially harm you and that was the mantra that she was using here, keeping her intrusive thoughts aside. The crying was way past his control. It was as if, his eyes had given up to hold the optical fluids anymore and hence, they were flowing non stop.

 It was a heart breaking sight. 

He was now required to walk down the aisle, with no one by his side. His father was unaware and even if he knew about it, it was unlikely that he would've joined. He wiped his tears, which were staining his cheeks with the back of his hand, shivering in fear and anxiety.

 He was going to become, Park Sunoo today. A flush of hatred and disgust towards the elder, bloomed in his heart, clutching it with all its force. 

He was called...Finally. Unfortunately. Miserably.

He made his way out of the dressing room, and onto the aisle. Alone. His damp cheeks and wet eyes were crystal clear, even from afar. 

There he stood...

His groom. 

His future husband.

His life's highest authority.

He quietly walked down, not looking up even for a second because he feared he would be burned alive by the number of gazes that panned on him. When he crossed the aisle, he flinched because of a hand that grabbed his own; with a lot more force than required. "Hurry up, love.", said Park Sunghoon, dragging the petite beauty to the stage. 

He glared at the priest to start, which he did, with a quivering tongue and shaky hands. The overwhelming effect of this forced monstrosity was too much for everyone, including the groom's friends who just looked away, unable to meet the eyes of the miserable boy when he looked at them, helplessly. 

"Please exchange your rings.", said the priest, mumbling a few chants in his mouth. The taller grabbed the ring and shoved it in the latter's finger, who winced at the force. "W-Where's your ring?", he asked, upon seeing only one ring. "Honey, I deserve better than wearing your name's ring on my finger. It would symbolise that you own me too, which you clearly don't.", he announced. Sunoo looked down in embarrassment when the crowd laughed along with the taller except for the five, furious yet tamed, lions. 

The priest completed the vows and without a warning, Sunghoon smashed his lips on Sunoo's, again with unnecessary force, to which Sunoo protested but everything went in vain. The former broke the kiss and grazed into the shorter's eyes with them sparkling with nothing but hatred, disgust and dislike. How ruthless...

Guess, the rumours were true after all. 

"You're finally mine now. Mine and mine only, my slave. I'll make it a point to make you even hate the thought of living, little by little and day by day. Don't worry.", Sunghoon whispered in Sunoo's ear, chuckling in a psychotic manner. His voice made the latter shiver in fear, providing the former with the satisfaction of having control and authority over him. 

What happened, you ask?

________________________

Sunoo was seen heading out of the building even before his work hours were complete. Very unlikely for such a hard working soul.

He was quivering as he began walking down the street in an attempt to escape the reality. The atmosphere on the road was rather quiet today. It may be factual, given that, the clock read midnight but for a busy city like Seoul, it was the time when the party actually started. 

Suddenly his face was covered by a napkin as he protested to fight off whatever was trying to hostage him but his body gave up, a bit too soon. His vision went blurry and he passed out, unconscious. 

When he woke up, he found himself hanging upside down with his hands tied and his mouth covered. He tried wriggling around to free himself but as he did it, he went down by a bit. He looked up and saw the most horrifying sight ever. Mr. Choi was standing next to a couple of men, who had tightly gripped on the rope. "Mmgfh!", he yelled in protest only to earn...

A smirk from his sun-baenim. 

He looked around terrified and heart broken as he yelled loudly when he saw a deep pool beneath him. He had always feared water and only four people knew about it, inclusive of Jimin, his noona, his uncle and Mr. Choi himself. The more he wriggled for liberty, the more he went down. He began crying, his emotions bottling up from being falsely lured to this dungeon and then being back stabbed by his most trusted colleague. 

His head was now touching the surface of the water, causing his panic attack to trigger. His vision got blurry as he pictured himself dying. "Stop.", commanded an authoritative voice. Sunoo looked up with his hazy vision but it was clear enough for him to see the awaiting danger in front of him. "Park Sunghoon...", he thought, disgusted because of the former. 

"Hi, babe.", he chorused, striding towards the tied up boy. "You know where you are? It's my personal torture zone. I love this place, you see.", he added, chuckling darkly. "Sunghoon, please leave him.", pleaded Jake who had followed the taller here. "Out of here.", he authorised. Jake opened his mouth to speak up only to be screamed at. "NOW!", Sunghoon screamed, banging a chair on the ground. The puppy looking guy flinched at the outburst, causing him to run out. 

Sunoo mumbled something incomprehensible, causing Sunghoon to smirk like the psycho he was. "Now, you are here.", he halted. 

"And now, you'll be destroyed.", he added, laughing. 

________________________

The newly married couple was now going home; home for one and prison for the other. They reached their destination in a matter of about half and hour with no talking, just a silent car ride. All this while Sunoo was looking out of the window, silently crying over his fate. 

As soon as they reached, Sunghoon jumped out of the car, pacing towards the other side. He opened the door and lifted the shorter in his arms. "What are you doing?!", he yelled. "Ssh, calm down kitten. You shan't raise your voice at me or it will lead to even worse consequences.", Sunghoon warned him with his eyes, deceiving him with a polite smile.

He was taken inside the luxurious building, with chandeliers and jewels adoring the whole mansion. They entered a peculiar looking room, apart from the whole of the house. 

It was their  bedroom.

Sunoo was thrown onto the bed as the taller approached him, unbuttoning his white shirt. The shorter, moved back lopsidedly, aiming to escape him. He was grabbed by the ankles and pulled towards his now husband. "Where are you going, kitten?", he whispered, grabbing the neck of the scared boy. 

"Today's the night I begin with the torture so don't leave, honey.", he added, chuckling.