I WILL DESTROY YOU

Kindly note: (This chapter was written in Sunghoon's part of view.)

Things escalated quickly between us, with him now sitting on my lap while I ate his neck. I could practically sense the shock when I touched him, as I rubbed soft circles on his back. 

He had this charm which I just couldn't dodge. Since I never had a real partner, hook ups and flings were rather common for me. From stripper bars to sluts, I have had a fair share of everything. 

But something about him was different..

It wasn't just a one time thing and it wasn't a hook up or fling for sure. I was certain. 

I felt the urge to keep him to myself forever, as if, his 'kiss', professionally termed as CPR, had charmed me in some way. It was a loop; a never ending one through which, I could never escape. I was trapped between my desires and my growing feelings for this petite beauty. 

He was too stunned to say anything so I just continued with my work, marking his neck as if claiming him as mine. His neck was now more purple than it should've been, intriguing my urge, even more. It was...different. Something that I was silently enjoying.

I held his nape, ever so softly, connecting our lips together. God, he was so soft. It was like his thighs, his chest, his jaw, his hair, his cheeks and his ass were tailor-made, for them to fit in perfectly when I held them. I grabbed his hair, a bit too harshly than I intended to, deepening our kiss. I ignored his little wince when I pinched his chest with my fingers, enjoying the lusciously delicious taste of his body. His lips were rather plump for a boy, giving a perfect reason, for me to demolish them which I gladly did. 

I licked his bottom lip, yearning for his permission but I frowned when I did not receive any response. I grabbed his cheeks, opened up his mouth and entered inside with my tongue. He tasted a bit like cinnamon, with the holiday flavours incorporated in a well and proportionate manner. 

I felt levitated by the taste.

But, something caused me to flinch. 

I opened my eyes when something dropped on my nose, finding his eyes, flowing like a river. Tear after tear made it's way down, landing on my skin. I broke the kiss immediately. Gently grabbing the shivering boy by his cheeks, I looked into his eyes. 

What the fuck had I done...?

I had been so into the moment that I did not realise how far I had actually gone. His neck bruised, his eyes swollen, his lip bleeding and him crying rivers.  He looked like a mess. A fucking mess that I fucking caused.

It was as if, he had frozen as he wasn't moving, but his eyes could not bare the heaviness of his tears anymore, shedding them one by one but, the frequency was so high, it almost pierced my heart. 

He finally moved a bit, staring into my guilty soul with his timid one. He covered his chest with his hands and began crying miserably in front of me. 

I felt like an asshole.

 Someone so pure did not deserve this, especially, when they were trying to help me. I wiped his tears gently with my thumb, kissing his cheek, causing him to flinch again. 

"I-I'm sorry...", I apologised sincerely, earning myself...

A tight slap on my cheek.

I froze, processing everything that just took place. I heard a sharp ringing sound in my head.

SLAP.SLAP.SLAP! "Appa, please don't hit her.", I pleaded, crying my eyes out, as that animal of a man beat my mother with a rolling pin. She tried to save herself, covering her head with her arms but to my horror, he hit her tightly on her elbow, causing a potential minor fracture. 

He turned to me, his alcohol vividly visible in his actions as he stormed towards my direction. Grabbing me from my hair, he banged the rolling pin on my head. I was a seven year old, and the impact was more than hard enough for me to knock out. 

"SUNGHOON!", I could hear my mother scream. I hazily remember seeing her blurry image before passing out. 

I came back to my senses when I heard someone yell at me. "What the actual fuck do you think you are?", the doctor guy screamed, still crying. He harshly wiped his mouth, shooting a disgusted glare at me.

"Y-You think if you have high authority and shit, you'll do anything?! I'll not let this slide!", he added, grabbing my hospital gown. "You moron! That was my first fucking kiss!", he banged his fists on my chest, making me wince in pain.

 "Bloody asshole...", he cursed at me and again, a familiar ring rang in my head, making my heart halt. 

"Bloody asshole! Leave her.", screamed my maternal grandmother, freeing my mother from the grasp of that man. He threw his Evan Williams, with it shattering on the ground. He gripped my grandmother's arm, pushing her on the floor. Her head banged on the hard surface, making it bleed. 

"EOMMA! WHAT THE HELL, JI-SUNG?!", shouted my mother, aiming to dash towards the elderly lady but he grabbed her hair from behind, preventing her to do anything. 

I was silently watching everything from the courtesy of my room, shivering in fear as my grandma took her final breaths. 

I grabbed the guy by his hair, re-collecting my horrifying past. 

I had loved my grandma like no one else and seeing her die, surely left a drastic impact on my child like self.

 There were a hell lot of reason as to why everyone called me an animal, today.

 Life had taught me, that we need to kill to survive or we'll fall prey at the lease of others which was not even the last thing I wanted. 

Even his helpless cries, did not stop me. 

"HOW.DARE.YOU?", I asked, focusing on every damn word. He slapped me again, harsher this time as my hold on his hair tightened. "You asshole! You bastard! LEAVE ME!", he cried in agony, trying to free himself. 

"You dared to call me that, yeah?", I began, in a very calm voice, almost too calm to sound even calm anymore. "And, slapped me twice...", I added, gripping his waist with extreme force, so much so, that he jerked forward. 

"I'll fucking destroy you...", I looked at his ID card, smirking at the name, "...Kim Sunoo."