Gentlewoman

"Ah-ah, wait." Upon arriving one of the events Billie was invited to, she brought you along as her plus one. She had stopped you with a wag of her finger when you reached for your door handle. She unbuckled herself and you at the same time before Finneas stepped out first — her following as she made her way to your side of the vehicle.

Her bodyguards worked on backing everyone up as a velcro rope was used to block them away from the aisle. Billie opened the door for you as she elegantly held her hand out for you. You took it with a gracious smile as the two of you followed Finneas along the aisle. Fans screamed at you and Billie, you two were known as one of the IT couples of America.

The both of you were big time award winners with world wide albums/songs. When you two first got together — three years ago — your fans went ballistic. In a good way though, since most of them have been nothing but supportive for you and your girlfriend.

Rounding the bend and purposefully slowing Billie down so you could sign a few autographs for adoring fans, the three of you finally made it inside the party. You smiled when Billie's hand possessively latched into yours, her free one reaching for a champagne glass for you.

You pressed a kiss to her cheek. "Thank you, baby." Billie beamed down at you before Finneas approached you two.

"Ready to take our seats?" He asked and Billie nodded silently for the both of you. You followed them with your hand still tightly held in Billie's as you approached two glass doors. Billie held it open for you and Finneas.

"M'lady." She flirted with you when you passed through the door — she made sure to keep her hand glued into yours — there was no way she was letting you go. And you didn't mind one bit.

"Gentlewoman." You complimented shortly with a small smirk thrown Billie's way. She shrugged it off innocently before pecking your lips multiple times. She, unfortunately, had to pull away once the ceremony party began and all focus was thrown on stage.

And by the end of the night: your hand was still tightly clutched into hers, Billie opened all the doors, and even swapped shows with you since your heels were killing you.

That's the definition of a gentlewoman. You thought in your head with a smile.