Cramps

"Ugh." Your groans echoed through the bedroom.  Billie could hear them from the bathroom as she's brushing her teeth. She pauses for a moment in worry as she opens the door to see you hurled up into a ball, clutching your stomach with pain evident on your face.

"What's wrong, ma?" She approached you carefully, her hands gently holding your shoulders as you slightly shook from the pain.

"Cramps." That single word was all she needed to hear from you before she was rushing downstairs to grab you some medicine, water, a heating pad, and some snacks for you to slowly munch on. Billie reappeared back in the bedroom to find you struggling to reach the bathroom.

"I got you, baby." Your girlfriend grabbed ahold of your waist and hoisted you up on her hip as she carried you back to bed. "Shh, it's okay, just relax." She cooed in your ear softly and kissed your forehead. Plugging the heating pad in, she placed it over your stomach gently, you could feel the heat building up as she placed one of the pain relief pills on your tongue. She held the back of your head to help you drink some water for you to swallow the pill.

You smiled gratefully up at your girlfriend, you were so lucky to have her. "Thank you." You rasped out and Billie just kissed your cheek with a smile, waving you off.

"It's my job, mama." She whispered in your ear as your noses nuzzled against each other. You leaned your head in Billie's comfortable lap once she laid down beside you, her hand flowing through your hair while her other hand helped feed you some crackers. "All better?"

"All better." You confirmed with a dopey smile. It only grew wider when Billie leaned down to kiss your lips softly. "I love you."

"I love you, more."

—————
A/N:
Can never have too many Billie books😌

—————A/N:Can never have too many Billie books😌