Celebrate

"Happy birthday!" You squealed as you gave your mother-in-law the biggest hug ever. Maggie chuckled and quickly reciprocated it while Billie just stood off to the side with a smile.

"We have two things to celebrate today." Patrick walked in with his eyebrows raised in excitement, looking at his kids. Billie and Finneas shared a look and a bright grin.

"Happy five years, you two!" Maggie grabbed them and pulled them into a tight hug, kissing the sides of their heads. "I'm so proud of you!"

"Thanks, mom." Billie chuckled and wrapped an arm around your shoulders when she pulled away. Finneas' hand was still clutched tightly to Claudia's. "Oh, Y/N made everyone her famous vegan cake."

Everyone looked towards you with excitement. "I did." You giggled and held up the cake pan. Patrick gently grabbed it and set it on the dining table in the kitchen.

"Come on, let's go celebrate." Maggie grabbed Claudia and Finneas' hands to drag them into the kitchen themselves, helping to prepare the birthday/celebration dinner.

"By the way..." You turned around privately to wrap your arms around your wife's neck, smiling softly up at her as you brushed her slightly messy hair back. "I am very proud of you. Happy five years of your album, baby."

"Thank you, mama." Billie blushed and stuffed her face in your neck. You chuckled softly while rubbing her back before grabbing her hand, kissing her knuckles as you led her over to the kitchen to help with dinner like everyone else.