Burritos and Takis

"Babe." Billie called out. You lay in her lap, face in her chest with your phone in your hands as you mindlessly scrolled on instagram. "I'm hungry."

You say up with a small smile. "What do you want to eat?" You asked and Billie pondered on her answer.

"Burritos and takis." It was an odd combination but not for your girlfriend. Billie had a smile on her face when she listed her two favorite foods. You couldn't help but smile a little wider.

"Where do you want to get your burritos from?" You asked as you began sliding your shoes on, Billie followed suit.

"Taco Bell." Her excited tone reached your ears, only making you more happier. "Please?"

"Of course." You cupped her chin for a second as you kissed her forehead. You grabbed her car keys and guided her downstairs as she stumbled to adjust her hoodie over her head. "We'll go to the store first and buy your takis then go to Taco Bell, okay?"

"Sounds terrific." Billie licked her lips in anticipation for her food. You sat in the front of her car in the drivers seat after Billie held the door for you.

You smiled to yourself as you ran your hands along the steering wheel. You were the only person other than Billie who was allowed to drive Dragon — although she did have a rule that you could only drive him when she's in the car with you, but a win was a win.

Your first stop was the gas station. Billie excitedly ran inside to grab her bags of takis while you put gas in the car. "BABE!" You heard Billie yell from the entrance without a care in the world. "THEY HAVE A NEW FLAVOR! I'M GONNA GET THEM!"

You giggled to yourself with a small blush on your face as Billie ran back inside. When you finished putting gas in the car, Billie came out with two bags filled with big bags of takis. She almost got one of every flavor available.

"Is that enough?" You joked with a smirk. Billie returned the smirk as she slowly opened the blue bag, keeping eye contact with you.

"No." She placed the blue chip on her tongue, enjoying the satisfying crunch of it when she bit down. "I might need all the takis in the world."

"You'll be on the toilet forever." You scoffed playfully, earning a joking punch from Billie who munched away happily on her chips.

-

By the time you got back home, Billie's arms were filled with her takis. You had to carry the burritos that she ordered inside for her. You set the food on the table while Billie threw the bags of chips on the counter. Her excited grin never left her face.

"You happy, baby?" You ran your hand through her hair as she took a big bite out of the corner of her burrito.

"Super fucking happy." She muffled out, giving you a toothless grin when she swallowed the food in her mouth.

You giggled again and kissed her cheek, sitting back in your chair with a taco in your hand as you admired how happy your girlfriend was. She's a food girl.