*Eiffel Tower*

(A/N: my friends helped me make this. Also for reference, this cannot happen in real life lol. Not edited)

"Shh, shh." Billie dragged you through the bushes at 4 am in the morning. You groaned while rubbing your eyes, but you followed her nevertheless. "Come on."

"Bil, we're gonna get in trouble." Billie thought it would be the greatest idea to sneak onto the Eiffel Tower while you were in Paris for a vacation. You two just turned 18 so if you were caught, serious consequences could be enforced into you.

"Relax." Your girlfriend reassured you as she guided you up the metal ladders till you reached solid ground. Your eyes settled on the small blanket set up in the corner against the railings. You smiled — a little confused — but happy at the same time when you saw the little set up Billie had created. There were a few candles placed on the blanket and rose petals scattered around.

"When did you set this up? And how?" You immediately bombarded her with questions.

"Don't worry about that." Billie took a seat on the blanket, patting her lap for you. "Come here." You didn't hesitate when she said that and walked over slowly to sit in her lap, her arms immediately wrapping around your waist.

"What is this for, Billie?" You cupped her jaw and Billie just smirked, her hand dipping slightly into your sweatpants.

"You said you've always wanted to have sex in Paris, so..." Her hand fully dipped through your pants and into your underwear, causing you to gasp. "Why not do it while we're in the Eiffel Tower, hm?"

"Oh, fuck." You gasped and gripped tightly onto her arm, balancing your body back against the railing. "You're fucking crazy." You moaned out, Billie smirking.

"I know, but you love it, don't you?" She leaned in close to your ear, whispering those soft words. Her warm breath hit your neck, her fingers dancing around your clit, your pussy just begging for her. You whimpered at her rhetorical question. "What do you want, mama? Tell me, don't leave a single thing out."

"I-fuck... I need you to fuck me." You pleaded in a breathless tone. Billie tsked at you tauntingly, her cocky smirk never faded, only widened. "Billie, please! I fucking need you so bad."

"Whatever you say, ma." Billie licked her lips hungrily as she switched positions. She laid herself down on the picnic blanket, pulling you on top of her, your soaking wet core hovering over her face. She grounded herself with her feet planting securely on the ground, her hands holding onto your thighs.

Your hands latched onto the railing, pulling one of the extra sheets over your body so nothing was visible to anyone but Billie. Your girlfriend beneath you wasted no time in diving her tongue through your tight walls.

"Oh god~" Your hand grasped at her slightly faded blue hair, tugging at it ever so slightly. Billie let out a few pleasurable moans and groans. She was enjoying this just as much as you did — you knew how much she loved eating you out. "Right there, baby! God, please, don't stop."

"Hmmm, I won't." Billie husked for a moment, diving right back into your pussy. Her tongue flicked against your clit, her teeth grazing your walls as she continued to skillfully eat you out.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." You chanted in pure bliss. Your hips removed on their own accord — rolling down further into Billie's face — she moaned when your wetness continued to coat her mouth. "I'm so close, I'm so close."

"Cum when you're ready, sweetheart." She rasped and effortlessly thrusted her tongue rapidly in and out of you, effectively pushing you over the edge. You came all in her mouth, it dripped slowly down her chin.

You had just enough energy to lift yourself off her face and slump back against the railing again, your naked bottom half hitting the cold sheets that lie beneath you two.

"That... was so hot." Billie chuckled, you joining her with a tired smile on your face. "How tired are you?"

"Eh." You held up a hand gesture that meant you were in between.

"Can you handle another round?" When you didn't answer, just smirked, Billie took that as a yes. "Come 'ere, baby girl." You crawled into her arms only for her to stand up and bend you over the railing, her hands keeping the sheet over you, but her fingers began to trickle down your supple skin, feeling every inch of your lower body.

You felt a small droplet of water crash on your forehead. You looked up at the now dark grey skies, it looked like it might rain. "Billie, it looks like it might rain." You voiced your concern.

"Even hotter." Was all your girlfriend husked in your ear before you gasped lightly hand you felt the 8 inch silicone dildo attached to her waist, rubbing up against your ass. "Can you take it even when it's raining?"

As she asked this, your body shivered at the feeling of Billie's lips trailing down your neck to your shoulders. "Y-yes..." Your voice was barely above a whisper, but you were lucky that she had heard you.

"Good." Billie guided the tip of the strap through your folds that were already soaking wet again. "So wet for me." As she said those words, she bit down particularly hard on the nape of your neck, her tongue sliding out to soothe the pain.

"Oh... Billie~" You moaned endlessly when she slowly thrusted the toy inside you. Her hands firmly grabbed your hips, guiding them back to match the pave of her thrusts.

"Fuck." Billie's head fell on your shoulder from behind. Because of how worked up and aroused she had made you, it didn't take long for your orgasm to build up. Another minute or two passes, the rain started to come down. It was slow, but you could definitely feel it.

"Oh god, b-baby, I'm so close again!" Your head fell forward as the rain rushed down your neck.

"I got you." Billie panted, chasing her own climax as she continued to thrust hard and fast inside you. She wanted you to cum first. "Whenever you're ready- fuck- let go for me, baby."

Her hand toyed with your clit as you were once again pushed over the edge. "Fuck!" Your back arched, letting Billie hit deeper inside you as she chased her high as well. After you came all over her strap, Billie continued to thrust inside you before she finally reached her own climax.

With a ragged breath, you both sat back down tiredly. The rain poured at an angle, hitting you and Billie a little. "That was intense." Billie giggled while running a hand through her damp hair.

"I agree." You rested your head on her chest, pulling your pants back up. "Now let's get home before we get more wet than we already are."
Billie gave you a dirty smirk causing you to playfully roll your eyes and smack her bicep. "Not like that, dork, let's go."

"Yes ma'am." Billie saluted with a soft smile as she helped you gather everything back up and stuff it in your bags.