New Album

"BILLIE." Said girl was jolted awake as you roughly and rapidly shook her body, trying to wake the girl who's phone has been blowing up.

"Mama, why are you waking me like this?! I'm tryna nap!" Billie argued and tried tucking herself back under the covers but you yanked her into a sitting position.

With a whine from your girlfriend, you straddled her lap and refreshed your instagram to show her the posted she had posted not too long ago. "What's this?" You asked with an unreadable expression but Billie saw the overwhelming excitement swirling in your eyes.

"Oh, yeah." Billie chuckled and held your hips, containing a huge grin. "My new album, Hit Me Hard And Soft is coming May 17th." As she said each word your excitement grew.

You literally screamed.

Billie covered her ears with a laugh as you shook her shoulders again. "OH MY GOD, I'M SO FUCKING EXCITED!"

"I can tell." Billie replied back more calmly and leaned her chin on your chest, looking up at you with doe eyes. "Are you ready?"

"More than ever." You cupped her face, a bit breathless from your excitement but you held the brightest smile ever, Billie loved seeing it. "May 17th cannot com faster..." You suddenly muttered under your breath, eliciting a soft laugh from your girlfriend.

"Agreed, my love." She snuggled up in you, pulling you forward into her front. When her face was hidden from you, she finally relished in a giant smile from your excitement alone. All her fans, friends, and family have been excited and that made her smile but your excitement sent her heart racing and her joy through the roof.

—————
A/N:
HIT ME HARD AND SOFT OUT MAY 17TH‼️‼️‼️

—————A/N:HIT ME HARD AND SOFT OUT MAY 17TH‼️‼️‼️