Cherry

You and Billie had been sneaking around a lot — a secret relationship formulated between the two of you. It wasn't that either of you were out — you've been out for years and Billie... well she recently came out but it's been pretty obvious for a long time.

Anyway, no the reason your relationship was a secret was to keep something special to yourselves. The media, paparazzi, and haters loved to mess things up for new lovers. You two managed to keep things under wrapped for about two months now.

Currently, you were pressed up against the bathroom stall at one of Billie's friend's party. Finneas was somewhere with Claudia so you two approached the bathrooms at separate times just to meet up in one stall. Luckily no one else was in the bathroom and Billie had already locked the doors so you were in the clear.

A moan slipped past your lips when Billie's knee slipped between your legs, hitting your clit wonderfully. "Fuck." You breathlessly growled against her lips.

Billie chucked lowly. "You? I'm trying, sweetheart." She joked with a cocky smirk and attached her lips to your neck next. Your hands instinctively flew to her hair, lightly tugging at it.

"Billie." You gasped when she began to move her knee on tour soaking center, stimulating you perfectly. "Shit- can we finish this at home? I'd rather be... fuck... pressed against a mattress than the bathroom stall. It's hurting my back." You stumbled out.

"I guess I would rather pound into you on our nice, comfy bed." Billie chuckled when you whined again at her teasing. "Alright, mama." She slowly released herself from you and licked her lips when the taste of your chapstick remained on their. "Mh, cherry."

You rolled your eyes playfully and adjusted your dress, making your to look presentable before exiting the stall. You stopped in front of the sink to check your makeup. "I'll leave so you can go after me, okay?" Billie came up from behind you to kiss your neck one last time.

"Mkay." You chuckled and smiled at your girlfriend who passed by you. But on her way out the door, she made sure to grab your ass with both of her hands and give it a tight squeeze — you gasped at the sudden action and turned a bright red when Billie winked at you on her way out. "Goddamn, that girl." You wiped the cherry smudge stains of your chapstick before leaving.

On your way out, you heard Billie talking to a few friends just around the corner. "What would you say is your favorite flavor in the world?" One of them asked the group.

"Cherry." Billie smirked, sending your presence not too far from her. You blushed hard and made your getaway but as you passed by, you caught your girlfriend's eye and you both shared a smile.