Smoke Session

Bil Baby <3

Wanna come over?
My fam isn't home

Omw

Adjusting the clothes that you wore, you slid some of your favorite jewelry on before snatching your car keys and phone — making your way out to the car.

It was a short drive from your apartment to Billie's house so it wouldn't take long to get there. It took you around 10 minutes — plus traffic — to finally arrive. You parked on the street in front of the yard. Shark was outside, slurping from his bowl of water, as if he'll never be given water again. It was a hot day, you didn't blame him.

You made your way out the car and scooped Shark up in your arms to rescue him from the heat. He wasn't complaining one bit, instead, he welcome you with plenty of kisses or licks to your face and arm.

"Baby!" You called out when you stepped inside the air-conditioned house. You shut the door and tossed your keys in a small, marble dish. Setting Shark down to let him take a nap, you made your way down the hall to Billie's room.

Pushing the door open, you finally spotted your girlfriend lying spread out like a starfish. A blunt hung between her fingers and the smoke lingered around her face as she exhaled it slowly.

Her blue eyes fluttered open from the high and made eye contact with you. "Hey, mama." She said in a smooth, calm tone. You smiled at her, although you weren't fond of smoking, you did love to see to see how relaxed Billie gets.

"Why hello." You greeted with a smile and causally strolled through her room after closing the door. It smelled of weed and her infamous cologne. You collapsed beside her in her bed, smiling a little wider when you felt her arms wrap around your waist.

"I missed you." She mumbled in a slight slur into your chest, the blunt being raised in the air with her right arm.

"We saw each other yesterday, silly." You chuckled softly, running your fingers through her black colored locks.

"But, I still missed you. I always miss you when you're not with me. No matter how long it's been." You knew that when she's high, she gets really soft and vulnerable, you also loved that about these smoke sessions.

"Aww." You cooed and kissed the back of her neck. "Well, I'm here now, so relax."

"Mkay." Billie slurred slightly and stuffed her face more in your chest. You noticed her arm starting to fall which meant she was getting sleepy so you quickly yet gently took the blunt from her hands and put it out in the ashtray beside the bed.

Her hands slid up to grab at the crop top zip up you were wearing, her eyes fluttered closed as her breathing remained slow and calm.

You smiled at the sight of her. You tucked a few strands of Billie's hair behind her ear so you could see her adorable face. Her skin was sleek and glimmered in the slight sunlight peaking through the blinds of her bedroom.

"Sleep well, cutie." You whispered sweetly in Billie's ear and rubbed her back to keep her in her deep slumber.