*Gaming*

Billie G!P

You sat around bored on your shared bed. Billie had been playing Fortnite nonstop ever since her new skin came out. You understood her excitement but you really missed her.

"Billie?" She hummed in response. "Are you almost done playing?" You didn't meant for your voice to come out a little whiny.

She didn't seem to notice though. "Almost, mama."

"Almost" turned into another hour of nonstop gaming. She asked for snacks and you gave them to her, expecting a kiss in return but she did nothing else in response.

At this point, you were slightly agitated with her unfocused behavior and her constant dismissal of you. You decided to do things your way now.

Climbing in her lap, Billie shot you a look of confusion — you ignored it and straddled her waist. She cocked her head to the side to continue focusing on the screen but as soon as your hand pressed against her crotch — she immediately died in the game.

"Billie, you good?" You heard Zoe ask her through the microphone.

You placed a finger over your lips to signal her to be quiet. Billie groaned, biting her lip to contain anything louder. "Yeah, yeah. I'm fine, let's go again." She grunted out.

You felt her dick harden in her jeans. You leaned in to whisper in the ear that wasn't covered by her headphones. "Be a good girl and be quiet." You smirked when she nodded her head submissively. It was only because she was eager.

Billie bit down hard on her lip as you pulled out her erect member from her jeans. Her hands shook slightly which messed up her skills in the game.

You slid down from her waist and got on your knees in front of her. Your mouth hovered over the tip of her dick, feeling your warm breath only made her harder.

Finally you slowly took each inch of her cock in your mouth. Billie's body tensed up and her hands gripped the remote so hard, she almost broke it.

You looked up at her with innocent eyes as you began to deep throat her. "Oh, fuck." Billie whispered, it sounded like a moan and curse at the game at the same time. "Baby, more."

You smirked when she had to mute herself to desperately whisper those words to you. "More?" You stroked the base of her cock, your tongue running over her vein.

"Please... god." Billie continued to let out a series of moans and groans followed by a few whimpers every now and then. Her hand ran through your hair, grabbing a handful of it and pushing her cock further down your throat.

You gagged on instinct and the vibrations of it was enough to push Billie over the edge. "Oh my god, I'm gonna cum." She warned you and suddenly the remote fell from her hands. Billie yanked her headset off — not a care in the world about her friends' protests — and one hand gripped the edge of her seat while the other still gripped onto the roots of your hair.

"Cum for me, Billie." You bobbed your head up and down a little faster and finally Billie shot her loud in your mouth. You swallowed every last drop, releasing her dick with a small popping sound.

Billie panted heavily as you stood back up on your feet. She pulled you into her lap and laid her head on your shoulder. "Please, do that again some time."

You giggled and ran your hands through the red roots of her hair. "I will." You winked and kissed her forehead. She smiled up at you — she pressed a kiss to your lips and completely shut her game off to give you the attention you were craving.

And the feeling of her inside you.

—————
A/N:
First smut chapter... idk how to feel abt this but I hope you enjoyed

 idk how to feel abt this but I hope you enjoyed

If y'all are going, which one? I'm too broke but I'm tryna get to an LA one 😭🙏🏻