Chapter 5

Act One

"Stop moving around you slippery prick!" Vox yelled while his fingers shot electric bullets at Alastor.

"Vox! I'm appalled! Has all that television watching ruined your aim and scrambled your brain!?" Alastor dodged and maneuvered around the shots as he pointed his cane at Vox which sent a tentacle straight at his chest. Vox turned into an electric current as he shot himself into the metal bridge, disappearing from sight. Alastor looked around carefully, his eyes searching the area for any tell-tale sign of Vox's whereabouts. Suddenly, right below him, the current shot out of the ground as it launched at Alastor's neck, but, with a quick dodge, the current shot by him and went into the monitors. Alastor turned to face the monitors as onto the screens came Vox who held a crazed smile.

"Oh yeah bitch! Let's dance!" Suddenly, cords shot out from behind the monitors at Alastor as he quickly backed up. The cords shot at him were many in numbers, which Alastor knew he couldn't dodge them all. This was confirmed when his suit was punctured by the cords, which left fine holes in his cloak but no damage to his actual body. He narrowly avoided some aimed at his head as they sunk into the wall behind him. Alastor twirled his cane as he slammed it to the ground causing black smoke and green lettering to fly around himself in a protective shield. The cords that punctured his suit snapped off as he stared down at the damage, his grin twitching as his fist clenched.

"COME OUT OF THERE AND FIGHT ME PUSSY!" Vox yelled as the cords couldn't puncture the shield no matter what Vox did.

"In a moment, old friend. I'm just enjoying watching you struggle for a moment! I must say, it's hilarious!" Alastor laughed, which caused Vox to become even more upset as he yelled in anger. Suddenly, a heavy electronic pulse shot through the area, making Alastor's shield crack.

"Tell me, how does it feel knowing that without Valentino and Velvette here to assist you, you're nothing but a whiny, good-for-nothing, voice box that can't even run a single program by himself without causing himself to short out! Hahaha haha! It's the biggest joke on this level of Hell!" Alastor's constant laughing and insults made Vox so incredibly angry that the very room they were in began violently sparking and sputtering.

"I'LL RIP YOU APART! YOU SON OFFFFFFF AAAA BBBBBBBBB-!" A pulse of electricity, larger than the last, blasted from the monitors as the entire room shook heavily. Alastor braced himself as the electricity hit the shield and blew it open, causing him to shoot back into the door behind him which caused them to break and fall inward with Alastor on top of them. The lights inside the room Alastor was in slowly shut off as he felt pain rack his body. His body felt tingly as he could feel his hair sticking up on its ends. He placed his elbows under his body as he slowly sat up, staring into the darkness.

A red light glowed above Alastor as he stood up, his cane emitting a purplish glow as he looked at it with narrowed eyes. Suddenly, the monitors inside the room lit up blue as Alastor spun his cane and tucked it under his arm, walking back into the room. He hummed a tune as Vox crawled out of the monitors and hit the ground, laying on his back. He sat up slowly, and when he saw Alastor, he stood up, although his stance was shaky and his face was glitching even worse than it was originally.

"What...what did you do...to cut me off?" Vox breathed heavily as if the pulse did something inside him.

"Oh, Vox. You know why I exist in the past? There are so many things to be thankful for! The simplicity of designs, the taste of nostalgia, and sometimes, the answers to many modern or future problems!" Alastor raised his fingers and snapped them as Vox's room began to shift. To Vox's horror, the blue lights from the monitors illuminated the room, showing off Alastor's neat trick.