Chapter 11

Act One

In Pride, Lucifer was hard at work creating a brand new rubber duck for his collection, or rather, two new ducks. He smiled a toothy grin as he placed the finishing touches on the grey and white rubber duckies. The white rubber duck had blush on its cheeks, a red outfit, and golden hair on top of its head. The one next to it was grey with white hair, black mascara, and a red X over the left eye. These were meant to represent his daughter and Vaggie, a gift since he felt they had grown much closer after the events involving Adam. Especially since Charlie now gives him every other day updates to her life. After the meeting with Cross, she had many, many questions for her father, especially of his comment of Cross putting religion before someone else. He had kept quiet about it, knowing it wasn't his place to talk about it which made Charlie concerned but he assured her it wasn't anything to worry about.

Speaking of calls, Lucifer was waiting for his daughter to call since two days ago she had told him she had something to ask him. His thoughts however were suddenly interrupted by the sound of knocking at the front door.

"Knocking? Here? But who would...HAS MY DAUGHTER COME TO VISIT ME!? OH SHIT! OH SHIT! UH, UH, FUCK!" Lucifer immediately shot out of his depression room as he flew about the house, using his magic to clean up every inch of his manor. He didn't want his daughter to think he was a sloppy individual and restoring the inside of the house was easy work after all. Reaching the main entrance, his magic cleaned up the porcelain statue he kept of Lilith, the only lifelike look alike he had of her. He smiled softly at it as he ran a hand down her cheek and sighed and turned to the door. Once he was confident in how everything looked, he dusted off his suit, fixed his hat and placed his hand on the door handle, taking a breath.

"Hey silly! No no no...hello my favorite daughter! What the fuck!? Who says that!? Alright, screw it, go with your gut..." Lucifer took another deep breath as he opened the door to his manor.

"What's up, motherfucker!?" Lucifer greeted, expecting his daughter but not expecting someone else. Outside stood Raphael, his wings tucked neatly behind him as multiple squads of demons with guns stood with their weapons clutched tightly in front of themselves.

"Hello, Prince of Darkness, King of Hell, Brother to Michael, I am Raphael. How are you this fine...afternoon?" Raphael's eyes examined the sky before looking back at Lucifer, who held a confused look that was mixed with concern.

"Do I know you?" He asked, his hand that held the door tightening slightly.

"Oh, no, no I don't believe you would. After all, being busy with ducks and daughter problems 24/7, you must be quite the busy man," Raphael's sarcastic voice irked Lucifer.

"Of course, of course! I know you! You're the little fuck whose mother had aborted back on Earth and now your upset that you never had a chance to live your life!" Lucifer laughed as Raphael chuckled.

"Oh! Wonderful jokes! Though, I suppose the biggest joke is your wife selling out all of Hell to Heaven so she could get the life you promised her!" Lucifer instantly lost his cocky smile, his eyes widening.

"H-How did you...?"

"Not important! What is important is that we'll be taking your manor now. Boys?" Raphael's men aimed their weapons at Lucifer as he quickly reacted by shape-shifting into a snake. Slithering between Raphael's legs, he avoided the many bullets fired at him. He laughed as he dashed between the soldiers, which weren't imps surprisingly. They were taller, had more bulk to their bodies, and their faces were covered in silver masks that were shaped to resemble a distraught face. Lucifer reappeared as his natural form and instantly transformed into his enraged, true demonic form.