Night Stay

Aayan

I woke up , did my morning business, went to the gym and got ready for the office!

I went to the dining table where everyone was already sitting
"Good morning everyone" I said
"Good morning betaa"my parents said in unison and I chuckled. They are the cutest..they had a love marriage and were in love since their college days.
Good morning Bhai.... Daksh said i just nodded and gave him a smile.
I sat on the table and was having breakfast when daksh phone rang...it was ruhi..
Why is she calling him?
Pkka mere Bhai ko b apne jsa bnalegii
He answered the call and daksh phone was on speaker now..

" Are you free today??

I am going to the office.

why? Can't you just leave??

No chuzii.

Kya h yr ...apka bhai...khud ko itna akdu aur boring insaan h mze krta nhi kisi aur ko bhi nhi krne deta.
Time p utho!
Time p sojao!
Office aao!
Khana Khao!
Mr perfect bne rhte h hr jagah..pta n jeene kyu n dete apko bhi 2 din hue nhi h aay hue kaam p lga dia m btari hu khud dekhna chill krege ...apse kaam krvayge...apki to bs ab kher ni..

I was shocked at her words... everyone was looking at me and I am sure they were controlling their laughs.
I cleared my throat

Bhai vo actually.. Dhruv was about to say something...

Dekha ab bhi tang kr re hoge tumhe.. she spoke suddenly..

Ruhi phone speaker p h ...dad said

And she immediately cut the call .
I was still thinking about her words

Bhai please don't take her words seriously..she was just kidding...
Daksh said looking at me ..

Ha ha...she wasn't wrong at all .... aayan sch m mr.perfect bna rhta h...
Mom interrupted when I was about to say something.

Mom ap bhii...
I stood up the table...I wasn't anymore interested in eating food.
Is ldki ne tang krke rkha h.. bolti hi chli jati h...sochti bhi nhi h..aur pta n kya khati h ..jb dekho ladai k mood m hi rhti h mujhse...

I am going office ...daksh are you coming or you are going somewhere to chill with your best friend??
I said with sarcasm.

Nh nh bhai I am coming...and mom ruhi will be staying here tonight....
Daksh said looking at mom and dad...it was more like informing them.
I am really loosing my control over her .
At the moment I feel like loving her and the very next moment I feel like not seeing her for the rest of my life.
Raj as well??
Mom asked
No not at all...I can't see my girl with someone else...my brother is sufficient for making me jealous.
No no...he has some urgent business party to attend he isn't in town...that's why she wanted to spend time with me...
Nice...this is the best news for this very bad morning.
She said she wants to talk to you about some shoot thing...she will be calling you...
Baat krlena m jarha hu wrna.... mera happy birthday hojega...
I was just standing there listening to everything.
By by!!!!

We reached office and i asked my assistant to explain daksh about everything..I am not even in mood to talk to him..
He is also involved in my back bitching..
I was just busy thinking about her words...

I focused on my work

Ruhi

I woke up and got to know that Raj isn't in town today I will be bored even dad and bhai isn't staying home...so I decided to go shopping for shoot...I need to get some things for me as well..