Chapter 20 - (S2) Gearing up for the Final Exams

Talking: "Fine f*ck you no sympathy"
Though: "During my whole life I knew I deserved to be dead."
Action: *action*
Character Narrating: 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘣𝘳𝘰...
Reading/ Writing: "Sometime I think... and then i forgot."

-Y/n POV-

Starting up for today, we get the results from the Midterm exams and after that class had ended, the thing is, the Final Exam was just right up ahead.

Aizawa: "Okay, that's it for class. There's only one week left for the final exam. You all are studying properly, right? I'm sure you already know. But it won't be just a written exam. There's also a practical component. Make sure to train your minds and bodies at the same time. That's all." He closed the door.

Kaminari: "I haven't studied at all!" He placed 21th in the midterms.
Mina: "I haven't studied at all!" She placed 20th.

Mina was laughing, probably because she did not placed in last, while Kaminari looks down with his hands on his hair in desperation.

Kaminari: "With the sports festival and Internship, I didn't studied at all!"

Tokoyami: "It's true that we had one event after another, but..." He placed 14th place.

Sato: "For the midterms, we'd just started school, so they didn't cover much, so I didn't really have a hard time with them, but with the back-to-back events and stuff, the finals will be different..." He placed 12th place, while Koda who was listening to him placed in 11th place.
Mineta: "It'll be tough since there's a practical exam, too." He turned around in his chair. He surprisingly placed 9th place.
Mina, Kaminari: "N-Ninth on the midterms!?"
Mina: "And I thought you were one of us!" She pointed at Mineta.
Kaminari: "Gus like you are only likable if they're dumb..! Where's the demanding of this?!"
Mineta: "The world, I guess." He brushed them off, smirking.

Izuku: "Ashido-san, Kaminari-kun! L-Let's do our best! We all want to go to the camp together, right?" He grips his fists. He placed 5th place.
Iida: "Yes! As class rep, I also have high hopes that you'll all be moved to action." He standed his hand up. He got 2nd place  on the midterms.
Todoroki: "It's pretty hard to fail of you just pay attention to class." He remarked. He placed 6th place.
Kaminari: "Be careful with your words!" He grips his heart area.

Momo: "You two, I may able to be of assistance with the class lectures

Momo: "You two, I may able to be of assistance with the class lectures." Momo placed her right hand next to the chest area.
Mina, Kaminari: "Yaomomo!"

Suddenly, a gloomy aura surrounded her.