Chapter 22 - (S2) Day at the Mall

Talking: "Fine f*ck you no sympathy"
Though: "During my whole life I knew I deserved to be dead."
Action: *action*
Character Narrating: 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘣𝘳𝘰...
Reading/ Writing: "Sometime I think... and then i forgot."

Y/n POV

Another day at the office...
And by "Office" I mean U.A High-school.
Anyways, Sato, Kirishima, Kaminari and Mina had faces of sadness and dissapointement since they failed at their practical exam.

Mina: "Everyone... I'm looking foward... to hearing your stories... about training camp..." She was sobbing at every pause she made.
Izuku: "W-We don't know for sure yet! There might be a last minute twist!" Je tries to cheer them up.
Y/n: "I think it's best you not say this put loud or it'll probably jinx it." I tapped his shoulder.

Kaminari: "If webl failed the exams, then we'd have to skip training camp and be in summer school hell. And since we didn't pass the practical exam..." He turned around to look at us. "If you guts still don't get it, then you're dumber than monkeys!" He then smashes his fingers into Izuku's eyes.
Y/n: "I'd like to see if you're smarter than a monkey..." I muttered.

Sero: "Calm down, that's too long." Sero walks up to me. "I don't know either. Our team passed thanks to Mineta, but I was sleeping the whole time. Anyway, since we don't know how they're scoring it..." He points back while Mineta was hearing pleasurely to his words.
Kaminari: "If you feel bad for us, then I dunno, just bring me back lots of stuff!" Kaminari snapped, on the back Izuku was still crying for the pain in his eyes.

The classroom door suddenly opens.

Aizawa: "Once the bell rings, get into your seats." We immediately were in our seats. "Morning. Unfortunately, there are those who did not pass the final exams. Accordingly, for the training camp in the woods..." The ones who did not passed got their heads down. "Everyone's going!"
Kirishima: "We can go, too?!" He git his head up excited.
Mina: "Really?!"
Aizawa: "Some failed, hut no one failed the written exam. In the practical, Kirishima, Kaminari, Ashido, Sato and Sero failed."

Sero got surprised to know that he did not passed the practical exam and slammed his head into his hand in shame.

Sero: "I knew it... Just because my team passed didn't mean I scored high enough to fail..."

Aizawa: "For this time's exam, we on the villan side made sure to leave a way for the students to win while watching to see how you all take on the task at hand. If we hadn't, most of you would've gotten stuck before you even started." He explained.
Ojiro: "So when you said you were really out to crush us..."
Aizawa: "That was to make you feel concerned. In the first place, the training camp in the woods is one to increase strength. So those who failed need it the most. They have to get stronger." Aizawa got a big grin on his face. "It was a rational falsehood."

The ones who failed got even more shocked by the "Falsehood" thing, Iida meanwhile grips his fists frustrated.

Iida: "I was tricked again! As expected from U.A." He rapidly stands up from his seat. "However, since you lied to us twice, our faith in you will waver!" He yelled.
Ochaco: "Wow, you're being a wet blanket, Iida-kun."
Aizawa: "That's true, I'll consider that. But I wasn't lying about everything. Failure is failure." He glared. "We have prepared a separate time for extra lessons for you all. Frankly, it'll be tougher than the extra lessons you'd get if you stayed at school."

I could feel the gloomy aura from Sero, Mina, Kirishima, Sato and Kaminari and quietly chuckled to myself.

-Timeskip-
-Evening-