𝟎𝟓. Window

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Hi! So idk why they're in a hotel here it just fitted better. Idk why this is so short either but alright I guess. I just felt like this was everything I wanted to put in this part so.. I feel like it's completed but just really short. Anyway I'm really thankful for all the love I've been getting (love y'all) and I'm going to make many more parts of this since I still have no motivation for my one shot book. (I feel it coming back tough don't worry)

T.W. none i think. (Lmk if there is one!)

I'm so sorry this is so short.😭😭
——————————
Matt opens the window of the hotel room and carefully sits down on the windowsill. He looks down. It's high, really high. I would definitely die if I fall. He looks up again and sees the beautiful sky looming over the city. He hears de bathroom door open. Chris's eyes immediately turn to Matt sitting at the open window of the 9th floor of the hotel.

Worry fills his whole body while he slowly walks over to Matt. "Want me to jump with you?" He says while sitting in front of Matt in the windowsill. Matt breaks out in a little smile while his eyes desperately try to find Chris's. When he does he almost tears up from Chris's worried look.

"You okay Matty?" Chris says. His voice is low and soft. Chris knows he's walking on thin ice here. Matt nods and rests his head on the window frame. "I'm so tired, Chris." Chris lets his gaze slide over Matt's body. He's oddly slim and pale, his eye bags are black to his cheeks and he clearly is extremely exhausted.

His body language is remarkable. Matt's eyes stand dull and his body looks relaxed while also tense and alert. He looks restless and vulnerable.

"C'mere Matty." Chris says while standing up and gently lifting Matt's limp body from the windowsill to the comfortable hotelroom bed. When sitting down on the bed Chris pulls Matt into a deep, comfortable hug. "I'm sorry I'm such a burden.." Matt's voice breaks and Chris hears the tears in his brother's throat.

"Matt.." Chris pulls away from the hug and grabs his face gentle but firm. "If we wanted to leave we would've already, Nick too." Matt nods after Chris wipes the tears of his face. He quickly wraps his arms around Chris again while burying his head in the boy's chest. "We love you Matt.. and I would do everything for you. You know that right?" Matt nods again while crying softly.

Suddenly they feel another pair of arms joining the hug. "Love you Matt." Nick says while ruffling his hair.

"Love you more Nicky." Matt sniffles.

(CAN YA'LL PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU SEE THE VIDEO I PUT AT THE TOP???)