𝟏𝟐. Back in Boston

3100 words😭.

Hellooo. I really loved the past few chapters and I really hope you did too. I'm really excited to let you all read this! Please leave a comment if you liked this!! I love reading comments💗💗💗

!!DISCLAIMER!! I don't mean to disrespect the triplets parents here that's also why I made them look different in the story and named them mother and father. Mary Lou and Jimmy are probably great parents and they have other parents in this story. I'm really sorry if I offended anyone. And if this triggers you or if you have experienced anything like this I recommend you to ask someone for help. You're not alone.❤️❤️

T.W. homophobia, abuse, blood, alcohol, drugs, throwing up, bad parenting, mother Nick, Oompa Loompa, fluff, crying, anxiety, curse words, flash back, self harm mentioned, homophobic phrases, jumpscare, angry Nick, dumb decisions, sassy Nick, therapy.

‼️I haven't proofread this yet!‼️

———————————————

Matt Nick and Chris didn't have the best parents, they used to mentally and sometimes physically abuse their children. Why? The triplets never really knew. It's probably because of their drug problems and the way their so different from their children. They've had ups and downs but they're father never stayed sober for longer than two months. They've been trying to get better though, a few years family therapy and at least trying to stay sober. But the triplets never forgot the horrible situations they've been in.

When they got big on YouTube they moved to LA and almost never visited home again. But since Matt's mental health has been bad they needed a break and obviously misses their older brother and friends in Boston.

So there they were. In an Uber on their way back to their home in Boston. Going to see their family again.

Chris sighs, he knows this was a choice they made with each other and they all agreed on going back for a few days, but he can't shake the uneasy feeling of meeting his parents again. He looks over at Nick. Nick looks back. They're eyes are both filled with worry.

Growing up, Matt always had anxiety and their parents never understood something like depression or anxiety. Even though they've probably experienced it before. They always told Matt to suck it up and not to be a baby, so coming here while Matt had just punched a mirror out of anger a week ago was probably not the best idea.

Chris's mind goes back to when he came late home from school once and found Nick sitting on the kitchen floor, sobbing with a black eye. He remembers running up to Nick and pulling him in a hug, he remembers grabbing an ice pack and pushing it gently on his eye, he remembers asking him where Matt was, and he responded: "I told him to hide."
He remembers finding Matt hiding in the shower with tears streaming down his face thirty minutes later.

He remembers everything.

And he knows his brothers do too. Chris has always been their parents favorite. Not that they treated him good, but at least they never physically abused him. It was because Nick was gay and Matt's anxiety. Everyone knew it. And Chris hated being the 'normal' one. He hated that he was the least hated. He always wished he could take their pain away.

But Nick and Matt never blamed him. They never had. They knew it wasn't Chris's fault. They always told Chris: "we're the older brothers, I'm glad they don't hurt you Chrissy." When Chris found a new bruise on his brother's body.

It was toxic and miserable but at least they had each other.

————

Chris gets out of the Uber first and starts to get their bagage. when finally done they start to walk to their house. Nick hesitates but rings the doorbell. The door immediately opens, like they've been waiting on them. In the doorframe appears a crusty man with brown, buzzed hair. He looks like he hasn't showered in months and he clearly just woke up from a drunk nap. He has blue eyes, just like the three of them.