𝟑𝟎. I'm destroyed

Hellow.

(Yes, I choose 4 Moran for this chapter so you better prepare.)

I did a lot of research on mental hospitals and psych wards and this was kinda how everyone described it. This chapter is kinda short, I feel like it's a little too short but y'all are gonna have to deal with it.

If you haven't realized I've been writing a lot the last week and that's because I'm still sick at this moment and I have nothing to do. I hope you guys like what I write.

I've never been to a mental hospital before so I did research as I said. there's not much information about it here, let me know if you want more details of the hospital and the situations there.

T.W. this chapter might be really triggering for people who have experienced mental hospitals and things like that, just know that you don't have to read this if you don't want to. violence, mental hospital shit, crying, needles, angst.

———————————————
𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚
𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅.

𝑰𝒇 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚,
𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅.
———————————————

Matt's brother's were sending him to a psychiatric hospital. Nick and Chris stayed with him the whole time just like they promised. Nick packed his bag and now they're driving to the hospital. Matt knows he gave into it but he can't help but feel distressed at the thought of being in such a place. He has no idea what's going to happen there, no idea what it's going to be like. He suspects it's just therapy and sitting in a bedroom for the next week but he doesn't know.
He does know the worst part will probably be that he has to be alone, Matt is scared of being alone. Chris and Nick know it, he's scared to death.

He feels a pat on the shoulder from Nick. "We're almost there." Chris says, sitting behind the wheel. Matt just nods hesitantly and throws his head on the headrest.

When they arrived Nick and Chris spend their last time on hugging Matt and telling him it'll all be okay. And after that they left him alone, watching as he steps inside the building.

When Nick and Chris walk back to the car they say nothing until Chris turns around to face Nick. "You okay?" He asks his older brother while throwing his arms open for a hug. Nick instantly collapses into the hug and breaks down in heavy sobbing.
Chris sadly holds Nick in his arms and comforts him until he stopped crying. "We promised him." Nick sobs. Chris nods reluctantly, "I know, I'm sorry." He whispers while holding Nick's head against his chest. "I feel like the worst brother, ever." He cries. "You're not Nick, you had no choice." Chris tells him.

———————————————
𝑺𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅.
———————————————

Matt was first put into an isolation room. All his stuff was taken and he had to put on a uncomfortable hospital gown. In the room was nothing but a chair. He looked around uncomfortably, what was he supposed to do now?

After what he thought was about four hours he started to scratch his arms harshly. First, it was a small distraction. Just some scratching to ease the boredom. But then the voices began talking, telling him to end his life, telling him he must hate himself. So when about two hours later he started crying and hitting himself several people came into the room, picking the crying boy up, strapping him down on a table and injecting him with medicine that put him to sleep while he was crying and screaming.