Chapter 40: Qin Kan and Huang Bai.

By following the old rules from the past.

The highest scorer in each provincial college entrance examination will receive very generous rewards.

The education officials of Nanzhou County were the first to announce their congratulations to Ling Zhan for winning the grand prize on the official website, and they also said that they would reward Ling Zhan with five million in cash and an Unlimited A-Level Skill Book.

The education officials of Yundong City stated that they would reward Ling Zhan with one million in cash as well as a set of level 20 purple defense equipment.

The Dragon Kingdom has always provided strong support for martial classes.

More attention should be paid to the talents who won the title of Student No. 1.

Therefore, it can definitely be said that these rewards are very generous.

After these official announcements of congratulations and awards.

Of course, some centers in Nanzhou County are not far behind.

As everyone knows.

The best students in every university entrance examination are sure to shine in their future prospects.

Take the top scorers in recent college entrance examinations as an example.

One of them is a member of the SSS-level secret team.

There is one person who holds the position of Supreme Commander of an important department in the Dragon Kingdom.

There is another person who serves as the head of the education department of Longguo City 49.

etc……

all in all.

In the past, anyone who excelled in the college entrance examination was an unknown person.

There is a saying that goes well.

The icing on the cake is not as good as timely assistance.

Before the first place in the college entrance examination reaches the top, it is necessary to create a feeling of presence in front of him and make him feel grateful.

I gave gifts to the first student and received credit from the first student.

Moreover, this can also be used to advertise your own business.

Killing two birds with one stone, why not?

then.

Many companies have used the media to announce their awards and funding for Best Choice.

The Alchemist Association said that it would provide Ling Zhan with a free help elixir.

Haoting Real Estate Group said that it would give Ling Zhan a mansion worth 50 million.

A certain enchanting company said that they would give a purple grade enchanted weapon to Ling Zhan.

Oh.

There are also many well-known wealthy people who have threatened to recruit Ling Zhan to be their son-in-law…

Nanzhou County.

Xiangyun City.

Zhu family villa.

As night falls, the lanterns are lit.

A number of young men and women gathered in the courtyard of the villa to hold a barbecue and have dinner.

These young men and women still had a childish look on their faces, they were around eighteen or nineteen years old, and they were all candidates who had just finished the college entrance examination.