Chapter 86: Everyone wants to eat it.

now.

In the arena, hundreds of new students walked out of Dungeon one after another.

After all, they are the geniuses of every province.

Although the rating gap seems very large, the difference in level completion time is not very wide.

Among the top 100 geniuses, many of them came out at the same time.

It can be seen that the difference in clearance time should only be a few milliseconds.

"It appears that the top 100 candidates have been identified for this evaluation..."

"Yao Guang, it seems that the interesting person you mentioned has not appeared yet."

Ji Wuming smiled and looked at Zhu Yaoguang.

Huang Bai next to him curled his lips and said:

"I said that although Ling Zhan's actual combat skills are indeed strong, being a non-specialist is not the right path after all."

"Dealing with the mobs in front of you may be easy, but facing the Ogre King, how can you pass without having high-level critical skills?"

at this time.

The geniuses around him couldn't help but nod in agreement.

"A non-specialist can rank 15th, which is higher than me! That's enough to show the absurdity of this initial ranking. Now that his true colors have been revealed, he can't even enter the top 100 list."

"Haha, it looks like he has to move out of the first-class housing area. He may not even be able to live in the second-class housing area."

"Let's not talk about the issue of the residence area. Among the five major colleges, it is estimated that only the Technical Academy is willing to receive him."

"Better convince him to change his class honestly!"

...

The top 100 geniuses are now appearing on the scene.

Some preliminary rankings are still outside of the top 200.

They were already upset by this initial classification.

Now he has performed exceptionally well and achieved excellent results outside the top 100, which is a slap in the face to the deans responsible for the initial rankings.

So naturally, they could only grumble and sneer in a few words to vent their dissatisfaction.

Chi Biu and Gao Yao remained silent.

They don't bother talking bad about people behind their backs.

Moreover, they were not familiar with Ling Zhan.

Zhu Yaoguang's eyebrows were still slightly frowning.

It shouldn't be...

The person who surpassed her in the college entrance examination should not fall out of the top 100, no matter how bad his condition was.

Could he really have made a mistake?

When everyone is confused and mocking.

Somewhere in the corner, Su Rou's beautiful face was filled with calm.

The attitude that these people showed towards Ling Zhan was very similar to that of Mu Yutian of Huaqing University at that time...

But what about the ending?

They received a hard slap in the face.

Su Rou didn't know why Ling Zhan didn't come out of the Dungeon.

But she knew that Ling Zhan's results would never fall below the top ten.

To tell you why...

Just the thought of Ling Zhan's pressure on her on the training ground could wake her from her sleep countless times!

When she and the boy were fighting in the ring, she felt that the person standing in front of her was not a non-specialist.

But a demon could devour her and kill her instantly at any time!

At that time, she wasn't even able to resist.

but......

It is precisely thanks to Ling Zhan's teachings that I was able to reach the top 100 in the Freshman Evaluation today!

Su Rou couldn't believe that a strong man who could easily crush her would fail this first-year exam...

"Haha! Look, it looks like this guy has just passed the third level!"

suddenly.

Qian Meng shouted loudly with excitement as if he had discovered a new world.

suddenly.

Everyone looked at the screen.

As expected.

On the screen in the upper left corner, there was someone cutting the body of the Ogre leader with a sharp knife.

Then he used his skill to pick up the stinking bones one by one and put them in the bag.

"Let me go, this guy seems to be collecting monster bone materials..."

"Haha! Is it possible that he knows that he can't pass the fourth level and can't get the level passing reward, so he wants to take the opportunity to make some money?"

"Tsk! Doesn't he have the courage to enter the fourth level?"

"..."

suddenly.

The disdain these geniuses had towards Ling Zhan became stronger.

certainly.

These words also reached the ears of deans, professors, and seniors very clearly.

Their expressions became strange at this moment.

"These little kids, you can tell at a glance that they have been slapped in the face." Wang Shi said lightly.

"I don't know what their expressions will be when they know the results later." Li Manchun's smile was full of strangeness.

at this time.

Finally, Zhou Hongfu slowly stood to the side.

Facing the group of freshmen, he shouted in a deep voice: "The test is not over yet, please calm down and wait for the final rankings!"

After the words fell, the freshmen who were bustling in discussion fell silent.

But their expressions were still filled with dissatisfaction and arrogance.

It's normal.

People with power and talent will be arrogant.

"What? You seem to still be worried about the initial arrangement..."

Zhou Hongfu's solemn eyes scanned the bottom of the box.

"Back to the dean! We really do hold a grudge! Because this ranking is unfair! And it's also unreasonable!"

Qian Meng said loudly.

Most of the new students nodded their heads, expressions of arrogance and dissatisfaction still on their faces.

When these geniuses were in the local high school, they would often talk and argue with their teachers.

But all the schools are very supportive of this ethos.

Especially in universities.

Students often argue with their teachers if they disagree.

After all, fighting isn't about solving math problems.

It has no fixed formula or answer.

Some students think it is better to use this skill, but the teacher says the skill is better.

Both sides have their reasons, but neither side admits defeat.

Then don't make any noise; just get to work.

The teacher suppresses his power and competes fairly with the students.

If you lose, you will have to give up.

It's that simple and crude.

I am strong and reasonable.

In today's world, strength is of the utmost importance!

Therefore, if a new student dares to speak out against the dean, it is an essential act.

"Very good! I like arrogant students like you!"

Zhou Hongfu laughed, then turned around and said: "Master Zhong, force Ling Zhan out of the Dungeon!"

"Present!"

Teacher Zhong, who was in charge of proctoring the exam, said nothing and focused directly on Dungeon No. 015.

Ling Zhan, who was happily wearing his bag, was suddenly surrounded by a purple beam of light.

"Hmm!?"

Ling Zhan frowned.

And then, everything fell into darkness.

A feeling of weightlessness sweeps through the body.

Three seconds later.

Return to normal.

Finally, he opened his eyes again.

then......

He saw countless people surrounding him in a circle, their eyes staring at him, as if they wanted to eat him.

Ling Zhan was confused! !

Am you not happy that I am extracting materials?

Why the hell was I forcibly taken out of the Dungeon?

next to......

Why are these people staring at me so hard?

"Ling Zhan, come on stage!"

Dean Zhou's solemn voice suddenly came.

After hearing this, Ling Zhan had no choice but to walk through the crowd and walk to the platform with a puzzled face.

but......

After walking to the pulpit.

Ling Zhan had just discovered this.

Not only the classmates below want to eat it.

Even the teachers and the four deans seemed to want to eat it!

Read (50) chapters ahead on patreon:

patreon.com/user?u=113341029

And this is my discord if you want to discuss about the story

https://discord.com/invite/KzRWHga6rz