Chapter 70: This Old Man.

“The second level comes with a weakening that suppresses the five senses.”

“The test is the new students' awareness of the map, their psychological stamina, and their ability to adapt to battle situations.”

“In this dark, maze-like snow cave, it is easy to become blind and lose your way.”

“Once you completely lose your way, you can just wander around this level and continue fighting monsters.”

“The combination of massive consumption, physical fatigue, and mental torture can easily cause freshmen to collapse on the spot.”

Zhou Hongfu stroked his beard and smiled lightly: “As the first new student to enter this level, I don’t know how Ling Zhan will handle it.”

The deans and other teachers heard Zhou Hongfu's words.

While they nodded slightly.

They think too.

If they are non-specialized individuals and enter this second level.

What means will be used for crossing?

Think about this.

Shockingly, they discovered they had no idea!

Yes.

They couldn't figure out how a non-specialist individual could pass this second level.

Of course, the reason they couldn't think of it was not that these teachers were bad.

These teachers even know very little about basic skills!

In the eyes of 99% of people.

Basic skills are completely useless.

They're just small skills they overuse at levels 1–10.

Especially after changing class, they don't bother to take a look at these basic skills.

Moreover, all the teachers present were professional teachers from academies.

They never taught middle or high school students.

After they succeeded in their studies, they came to this major academy to apply for their jobs as teachers.

In addition to the barriers between classes.

A master who specializes in assassination certainly wouldn't go out of his way to understand all of Blasting Maniac's basic skills.

They may go out of their way to learn about the advanced skills of other groups.

But they will never learn about basic skills that are completely useless in their eyes.

This results in them knowing very little about the basic skills of other professions!

Among them were the four deans: Zhou Hongfu, Han Qiao, Luo Yang, and Li Manchun.

When they put themselves in his shoes, they couldn't come up with a perfect solution.

Only Wang Shi, the dean of the Tactical Academy, narrowed his eyes and smiled.

As a general responsible for planning, command, and operations on the battlefield, it is natural for you to have a comprehensive understanding of basic class skills.

Includes basic skills for all classes!

Only by achieving this can we develop tactics and strategic planning perfectly.

If you don't even understand the soldiers under your command, why would you fight a bad war and be a bad general?

As for this experienced dean, he simulated at least ten solutions in his mind that are suitable for non-specialized individuals to clear the level.