Chapter 4: Optimal Processing

“But this student’s combat skills and experience are worthy of praise.”

King of Hell Zhou's stern face suddenly softened slightly.

“Just using Thunder Flash, Fireball skill, and Earth Imprisonment skill is better than many mage students.”

“Dungeon watchers, prepare to rescue people.”

King of Hell Zhou gave the order to the Dungeon monitors.

Since it is a Dungeon of the college entrance examination, of course there will be observers inside.

Generally.

When the college entrance examination is in progress, no matter what happens to the students in the Dungeon, the proctor cannot interfere.

Even if the student's life was in danger, no action could be taken without King of Hell Zhou's permission.

And now the reason why King Zhou asked the Controller to take the necessary action.

The first is that this is a completely special case.

The second reason is that the college entrance examination has just started, so people can't die from the beginning, right? Moreover, he was still certain that this candidate would die, so I had to take the necessary measures to save him.

The third reason was that Chu Yanwan had developed a love for talents.

Ling Zhan's previous use of spells and handling of details in battles were considered top-notch among many college entrance examination candidates.

It's better to take him out, then let him choose to change Class again, and then form a team to join, maybe he'll do very well.

“Principal of Middle School No. 1, you can’t let this happen again this time! You should also give the class teacher a serious warning!”

King of Hell Zhou said sternly.

What would Middle School Principal #1 say? He can only nod obediently and accept criticism.

Ling Zhan's class teacher collapsed.

I finish.

Everything is lost.

Performance appraisal aside, the key is that he may not even be able to keep his job!

School principals, deans, and teachers of graduating classes from other schools also covered their mouths and laughed.

On weekdays, many schools are in a competitive atmosphere.

Now that the Middle School No.1 Principal was being criticized, of course they were happy.

They even felt grateful to Ling Zhan for being such a stupid young man.

"This...what else will he do?"

“How can he still cast spells?”

"I'm speechless. What is his maximum mana!"

“What is his innate skill? Why is there so much mana?”

"Mana? Measure!"

"..."

Suddenly.

The students below exploded in boiling surprise.

This sudden sound also made Zhou Yanwang and others who were discussing and dealing with the matter immediately turn their heads to look at the big screen of the Dungeon.

Watching as Ling Zhan raised his staff again and said in a low voice:

"Freeze!"

Click, click, click...