Chapter 98: I choose...Skills Orientation Academy.

"Ling Zhan, you don't need to know the background of the 'Almighty Blood'

"Ling Zhan, you don't need to know the background of the 'Almighty Blood'. Anyway, you just need to know that the value of my thing far exceeds the conditions of the two previous deans."

"Moreover, for non-specialists, this thing is even rarer."

"As for the purpose of this thing... can I bother Teacher Zhong by putting the information on the public display? It will open the eyes of all the students."

Wang Shi smiled faintly.

Teacher Zhong nodded, and then the rating data on the screen disappeared.

Instead, there is a line of item description information.

[Almighty Blood (S): An exceptional medicine that can break through the restrictions of the Blood Base after taking it. 】

When this line of information appears.

The attitude of most students is: That's it?

"Given the S-level, it is indeed very deceptive, but I did not expect the effect to be so extended!"

"Haha, let me choose between him and Brigadier Li Manchun."

"Breaking through the bloodline restrictions... wouldn't that allow people to learn the talents of other races' bloodlines?"

"It's useless. The talents of the human race have been shelved for a long time. How did you get them?"

...

This situation is normal for most students.

Because they have already changed their class.

Even if they broke through the bloodline restrictions, it was impossible for them to move into the rare classes of other races.

Moreover, bloodline talents are something that other races value greatly; even if you don't have bloodline restrictions, you won't be able to learn them.

Just like Shen Nong's natural talent.

amazing.

But how can you obtain such a large amount of eternal elixir?

Do you want to find a God-level alchemist for mass production?

Well, then you should find enough material.

The materials used to make eternal elixir are inherently precious and rare.

You can't even find the materials, so how can you mass produce elixir with just one mouthful?

This powerful man's rise is largely due to his natural talent, but the superiority of his personal abilities cannot be denied.

It's just that his talent value is very low, and he is said to be only 55.

So.

This "Almighty Blood" is actually an extremely useless thing for the students present.

Of course, it had no effect on Zhu Yaoguang, Ji Wuming, or other talented people who changed class.

However, they were very sure that Ling Zhan would definitely choose the Magic Academy!

because......

This guy is a non-specialist!

As we all know, some classes in this world have breed requirements.

For example, the basic requirement for a bloodthirsty Ji Wuming warrior is to become a vampire before he can change his class.

There are also high-level demon classes that require ingesting demon blood to make themselves demons before they can change classes.

Additionally, you don't need to become a demon to change the class of a lower-level demon.

For example, succubus, demon slayer, etc., these are the lower-level demon classes.

There is also the 'Bloodline Talent' just mentioned.

For example, when Ji Wuming's perception had been suppressed before, he relied on his special talent 'Hot Blood Sense' to know Ling Zhan's location by sensing the temperature of Ling Zhan's blood.

The Giant Race's talent is "Violent Power", which greatly increases their strength.

The elven race's talent is "Nature Affinity", which allows them to draw on the power of nature to enhance themselves or aid their teammates.

Naturally, the bloodline talents of each race are diverse and not uniform.

Of course, there are also high classes and low classes, and I will not present them here in detail, but I will talk about them later.

In other words.

If Ling Zhan swallowed the almighty blood.

Then he wouldn't be restricted by his bloodline, and he could also use rare basic class skills that he couldn't use before!

He could also obtain the blood talents of all races in the future!

Even if the other races were not ready to deal with Ling Zhan.

But don't forget that Ling Zhan still had something defiant, like the system.

So.

The various improvements brought about by this Almighty Blood are far more powerful than those few pills!

Until now.

The strain problem that had been bothering him had finally been solved!

Without any hesitation, Ling Zhan took the initiative to choose him.

"Thank you, Dean Wang, for your kindness. I am willing to choose the Technical Academy!"

...

...

Finally, the first-year exam ended.

Only the top fifty geniuses could be persuaded by the deans and teachers on their own initiative.

Zhu Yaoguang, Su Rou, and Qin Kan entered the Shadow Academy.

Ji Wuming and Gao Yao entered the Battle Academy.

Qi Biyu and Guo Tianjiu entered the Prayer Academy.

Huang Bai and Qian Meng entered the Magic Academy.

He entered Ling Zhan Technical Academy.

It is worth noting that none of the top fifty or even four hundred geniuses entered the Technical Academy.

Ling Zhan was the only one who chose the Technical Academy.

In the eyes of many talented people.

Ling Zhan had truly made the wrong choice.

It was only because of the Almighty Blood that I entered the Technical Academy.

But you don't look at the faculty of this college.

If a monster like Ling Zhan, who had corrupted his combat intuition, joined any other college, he would definitely make more progress.

But choosing a college that prefers theoretical guidance...

I am afraid this will affect his growth.

...

"Students, come here."

On the platform, Wang Shi smiled and waved.

Obviously, he was very happy that he had successfully recruited Ling Zhan, an all-level fighter, into his department.

Ling Zhan walked onto the stage normally.

Beside him, there was a group of students who had also chosen the Technical Academy.

But when these new students looked at Ling Zhan, their eyes contained complex looks such as curiosity, consideration, admiration, and respect.

The worst among these new students are the ones from the bottom.

The best ranked only 423rd.

They couldn't really figure out why such a powerful president would choose this college that was at the bottom in terms of overall performance every year.

"Teacher Li, since everyone is here, let's go." Wang Shi turned to a very calm female teacher next to him and said.

When the quiet teacher heard that, she gently raised her hand, and bright formations flashed under everyone's feet.

It's a teleportation matrix.

buzz! !

Moment.

Everyone felt their eyes darken a little, and there was a feeling of weightlessness, and then the figure disappeared from the platform.

When everyone saw the light again, they found that they had appeared in front of the entrance of the college.

Even the lowest-ranking Technical Academy looked extremely majestic and magnificent.

The entire college is decorated in a style similar to that of a medieval castle.

"Teacher Li, please take the other students here first."

"Ling Zhan, come with me."

Unsurprisingly.

Only Ling Zhan received preferential treatment.

But no student is jealous.

They will only envy him.

At the same time, they also know that in this world where power is respected, only those with power are eligible to receive preferential treatment!

Ling Zhan followed Wang Shi.

Wang Shi took Ling Zhan to the top floor of the main teaching building.

As they walked along the corridor, the lights next to them lit up as the two moved forward.

Finally, the two arrived at a huge crystal door.

Beside the crystal gate were two skeletons three meters high, wearing armor and holding giant axes.

Even though they were dead, these two tall skeletons still retained an unparalleled killing aura, which made Ling Zhan feel a little cold in his heart.

A beautiful crystal scepter appeared out of thin air in Wang Shi's hand, and he waved it without seeing his singing movements at all.

buzz! !

The eyes of the two dead skeletons glowed crimson at this moment!

Then the two skeletons turned around and touched the crystal door with their hands, and waves of extremely fine, overlapping magical patterns appeared.

When these magical formations rotate, they are like tiny gears that connect with each other and finally click.

The crystal door opened slowly.

necromancer!

Ling Zhan saw the dean's career change at a glance.

But it is clear that this dean cannot have only one role.

Ling Zhan wanted to see clearly with his distinctive eyes, but he knew that he definitely wouldn't be able to see through them.

If a low-level character like him wanted to dig into the information of a powerful high-level person, the most likely thing that would appear on the board was "?".

"Let's go."

When the door opened, Wang Shi took the initiative and walked inside.

Read (50) chapters ahead on patreon:

patreon.com/user?u=113341029

And this is my discord if you want to discuss about the story

https://discord.com/invite/KzRWHga6rz