Chapter 69: Fatal Point! Brain explosion fireball.

This bloodthirsty ghoul didn't have enough time to open it.

Ling Zhan gave him a fatal blow!

The vitality in the body was flowing like crazy.

The massive, five-meter-tall object collapsed to the ground, its potential energy so great that even the giant ice door was crushed by it.

Ling Zhan has succeeded in one attack and has already escaped.

A black edge appeared in his hand, thin and small but extremely sharp.

It's the "Black Twilight" dagger shape!

It is different from the shape of a regular dagger.

The "Black Twilight" form looks even more magnificent, with black light flowing all over the body, and the tip of the dagger has fine serrations.

When the dagger was inserted into a monster's body, the sensation of tearing flesh and blood created by the fine serrations could instantly destroy the surrounding organs.

This is the exclusive weapon of Assassins, and they strive to strike one hit and cause maximum damage!

In the form of black twilight.

The bearer's agility has been increased by 40%, critical damage by 80%, and attacks can apply the "Broken Spine" effect to the enemy.

Early on when the three elite snow wolves were hunting down cannibals.

Ling Zhan had already used 'Shadow Stealth' to hide his aura and calmly and quickly approached the cannibals.

When the cannibal used his scepter to kill the three elite snow wolves.

Ling Zhan succeeded in flying to his back.

There was no confusion, just a classic fatal stab that hit a key part.

It is worth noting that.

When we play the game, no matter how much damage the character deals to the monster, only health will be deducted, but no injury will occur.

In the same way, no matter how much damage the monster deals to the character, it will only deduct the amount of health and will not cause any injuries.

But the situation now is very special.

The game world comes to reality.

In other words, though, every person, every monster, every building, etc has a health value displayed.

But when you encounter damage, not only will the amount of health be deducted, but you will also suffer corresponding injuries.

To use an analogy.

When a monster cuts off your arm, not only will your health be deducted, but your arm will also be lost and will not regenerate.

It's the same when you lose your head, have your neck cut, and have your heart pierced.

You will also die instantly, and no matter how high your health is, your health will immediately return to zero.

The same goes for monsters.

You know, this is the real world!

At this time, some people were confused.

So what is this "health bar" good for?

Anyway, if you take a fatal hit, you'll die, so this health bar is just a decoration.

From now on, when I fight a BOSS, I will focus on his heart, neck, and head and chop him down.