Chapter 28: Incarnation The Magic Machine Gun.

These candidates bow their heads.

No exceptions.

They are all top students in various high schools who are usually ranked among the best in evaluations!

These high-achieving students have high expectations placed on them by teachers and students in their schools.

However, they all failed.

At the same time, they finally discovered why this elite monster's skills were so terrifying!

Why is this elite monster so difficult to deal with!

Bai Wushuang's face was the reddest.

Because King of Hell Zhou told him!

When he reached the fourth level before, he saw that the opponent was an elite monster, and his health and defense were only at the level of an elite monster, so he relaxed and was careless!

The result was that when the elite beast activated his skill, Bai Wushuang almost died in his hands!

“At this time, the candidates probably want to say that it is indeed difficult to defeat the BOSS. Who can pass this test like this?”

Zhou Yanwang sneered, staring at the failed candidates, and said in a cold voice: “I also know that among the candidates in Yun Dong City, there are very few teams and outstanding students who can defeat BOSS, but that does not mean that there are none.”

“Moreover, the performance of the final level is not determined by whether you kill the boss, but by how much health you can consume from the boss!”

“In other words, as long as you can kill half of this boss's health, the final score can be set at [excellent]!”

"But ask yourself, how much health did this monster lose when you failed out of complacency?"

one sentence.

It made the losers, who were already bow their heads in shame, feel even more ashamed!

Because they asked themselves, they hadn't even drained a third of that monster's health!

“Then I would like to ask Director Zhou, does Senior Ling Zhan’s performance qualify him to become the county champion?”

Suddenly, a very bold student raised her hand and stood up to ask the King of Hell Zhou.

To be asked by such a girl.

It also made everyone suddenly realize it!

Yes!

Since this was a BOSS level, did Ling Zhan's terrifying results mean that he could become the District Champion in one fell swoop?

Whisper!

Thinking of this, everyone couldn't help but gasp.

Even Director Zhong's fat face turned as red as an apple due to excitement.

My whole body is shaking!

The #1 middle school in town...will you emerge as a regional champion?

Damn, oh, oh, oh, oh! ! ! !

but.

Before he can be happy.

King Zhou threw a basin of cold water at him.

He smiled softly, then shook his head: “Did you forget what I said?”

“I said this Dungeon has a total of five levels!”