Chapter 35: You have nothing to say?

dream.

I must be dreaming now.

Whether it's the regional top 100 in the secret area or the audience at the various testing centers abroad.

At this moment, they felt like they were dreaming.

This news was like a huge stone crashing into the sea, causing huge waves.

“Did King Zhou misread the regional rankings?”

“Yes, how could Zhu Yaoguang be in second place?”

Outside world.

The first time countless students recovered from their shock, they felt that King Zhou had made a mistake.

Who is Zhu Yaoguang?

She is a talented girl who often appears in newspapers.

I have participated in many competitions organized by colleges and universities and have clinched the championship every time.

With her white hair and red eyes, aloof and indifferent, She is the dream goddess of countless boys.

He is also a role model for countless girls who want to be like her.

As early as when Zhou Yaoguang was in her first year of high school, the head of the relevant departments of Nanzhou County said:

“In three years, Zhu Yaoguang will definitely become the best college entrance examination student in Nanzhou County!”

In reality.

For Zhu Yaoguang, it didn't matter whether she took the college entrance examination or not.

Because of its past performance, it has already been recommended to several major martial universities.

Those major martial universities were eager to let Zhu Yaoguang skip his final year of high school and directly enter the university for further studies.

But Zhu Yaoguang didn't want to be too different, and she also wanted to experience high school life a little.

Therefore, I took the college entrance examination.

No matter who it was, they all felt that Zhu Yaoguang winning as the best female student in Nanzhou County was a certainty and was destined to happen.

But now, while everyone is shocked, they are also very curious about the first place.

Who is it that has the ability to snatch away Zhu Yaoguang's first place?

“I really didn’t expect that the famous Zhu Yaoguang would only get second place in the college entrance examination.”

On middle school platform #1.

One of the managers could only shake his head and smile bitterly.

Zhu Yaoguang, the rising star girl of Nanzhou County, certainly received a lot of attention.

The principals of all schools pay attention to it at all times.

The reason is simple.

What if Zhu Yaoguang wants to transfer to another school?

It's not like it never happened.

Zhu Yaoguang transferred to another school at the end of his first year in high school.

The reason is: This school is so boring.

As a result, countless school principals crossed the threshold of Zhu Yaoguang's family and tried to persuade Zhu Yaoguang's parents to send Zhu Yaoguang to their school.