Chapter 46: Bad words and abuse! The killing intent suddenly arises.

The lives of two humans.

Ling Zhan had surpassed the hot-blooded Leng Touqing era.

It started from the moment he won first place at the county level as a non-specialist.

He knew that he was destined to face such doubts and disdain in the future.

The admissions teachers of these major martial academies had a very cold attitude towards Ling Zhan.

On the contrary, their attitude towards Sun Zi and Su Rou was much more enthusiastic.

Is Ling Zhan angry about this?

Naturally, he was a little angry.

But he would not go so far as to speak of the old adage that thirty years in Hedong and thirty years in Hexi.

Now he is very weak, so he understands the principle of outrageous development.

Ling Zhan's grades would definitely be good if he applied to a second-rate university.

Regarding the top 10 major martial academies, Ling Zhan's attitude was that he didn't care whether he could go or not.

Anyway, I have a system; am I still missing the so-called educational resources?

Don't be funny! Do you really think that I, Ling Zhan, can't get stronger without you?

Just……

Ling Zhan did not expect this girl, whom he had only met once, to appear.

He never expected this girl to say: “You don't want Ling Zhan; our Tianyan Academy wants him.”

Ling Zhan wasn't the only one who was shocked.

Even everyone present was surprised.

Not only did they not expect Zhu Yaoguang to appear here,

And what she said: “our Tianyan Academy.”

Can you represent the admission office of Tianyan Academy?

Thinking of this, the admissions teachers of the other major academies became dark.

Zhu Yaoguang is the true regional hero in their hearts!

She had already chosen Tianyan Academy?

Logically speaking, Zhu Yaoguang should appear at her middle school office now, then receive the olive branches offered by major academies and universities and make a decision after careful consideration.

“Yao Guang, don’t mess around.”

at this time.

A voice came from behind Zhu Yaoguang.

Everyone turned their eyes and saw a middle-aged man of about forty, wearing a suit and in a decent mood.

“Zhu Weishan! Isn’t he the admissions director of Tianyan Academy? Why is he here?”

Among the many teachers, someone immediately recognized the identity of this middle-aged man.

“Director Zhu, why are you here in Yundong City?”

Mo Yutian stood in surprise.

Like the other teachers, he felt that Zhu Weishan shouldn't be here.

The reason is simple.

Yundong City is just a small, third-class city.

Even though there is a regional champion here, so what?