Chapter 16: The cruelty of the world.

“If he truly passes the next elite monster level, he might become the number one student in our city!”

“Well, right now, he qualifies as the number one student in the city!”

“Remember, there are not a few outstanding students, and the competition is very fierce.”

The principal and teachers were talking about it.

The smile on Zhong Wenshan's face was already obvious.

He did not expect that the non-class student would reach the point of becoming the number one student in the city.

“Did you ever think this kid would be the county champion?”

Suddenly, the teacher said this.

As soon as this statement is issued.

The sounds of the original discussion on the platform fell silent for a moment.

then.

Everyone shook their heads.

“No kidding, it's actually quite good for non-class to compete for city-level rankings. Provincial-level rankings... that's what only the Heavenly Blessed can truly compete for!”

“The handling is very good, but it is a pity that he is a non-class individual and is destined to not go far!”

“Dealing with elite monsters is more difficult than dealing with a thousand or two thousand poisonous scorpions!”

After hearing this, the teacher also smiled sarcastically: “Actually, I think it’s a bit exaggerated.”

But as soon as the teacher finished speaking,

An image on the light screen suddenly changed at this moment.

amazing!

The students in the audience were shocked when they saw the transformation!

Because they saw the light screen filled with eye-catching blood!

They just saw it in the picture.

Three students had their heads completely smashed!

The culprit behind this bloody scene is a venomous mutant scorpion!

He used his ferocious fangs to cut off the heads of the three students!

"Yes!"

This is a cruel and bloody scene.

The students in the audience couldn't help but feel sick, and their faces instantly turned pale.

This scene caused endless fear in their hearts!

At the same time.

It dawned on them.

Previously, they had seen Senior Ling Zhan handle various dangers with ease, and they subconsciously felt that this dungeon shouldn't be so dangerous.

but.

When this cruel scene appeared,

Only then did they realize the truth.

It turns out that taking the college entrance exam for a class transfer will kill people!

And this is just one death that happened to one of the teams!

There are other teams that may also be facing the death crisis!

“They didn't have time to use the Return Dungeon spell. This mutant had transformed into agility and was incredibly fast!”