Chapter 101: Representatives of all ethnic groups! Good.

When the powerful Orc student shouted those words.

None of the deans and teachers showed any unexpected expressions.

After all, this is the drama that happens every year at the beginning of school.

Also, though, different ethnic groups speak different languages.

But with full dedication to the general skill of "language analysis", everyone can understand what the other party means.

Other races are different from humans.

Some races are warlike by nature and worship the powerful, and they will not be willing to coexist with you in a friendly manner unless they acknowledge your strength.

Therefore, the first thing the new students from these races do when they come to Tianyan Academy every year is to challenge the new students from the human race.

The geniuses of these major races are not vegetarians. In the past, every year, the first competition between the geniuses of the various races and the new students of the human race would have winners and losers.

Now.

On the main stage.

Prodigies of all races lined up.

On the far left is the representative of the vampire race, named "Hull", who is handsome and unrestrained, with a typical Western face, light green pupils, and pale skin, giving people a cold feeling.

Next to him is Temuris, a representative of the Orc tribe, with a strong body and green skin. Two fangs protrude from his mouth, his muscles are bulging, his arms are folded around his chest, and his eyes are arrogant and fanatical.

Next, there is the beautiful representative of the elf clan, the fair-skinned and beautiful Anna, with a delicate and flawless face. Under her silky blonde hair, there are a pair of long, pointed ears. The blue patterned tight dress shows off a plump and sexy body, making her the focus of attention for all the boys on the playground.

The representative of the dwarves is a young girl named Charlotte, who is wheat-skinned and short in stature, with her hands on her hips and her short hair scattered, looking very arrogant and cute.

There are also dragon tribes, cat tribes (cat tribe was spelled incorrectly in the intro), centaurs, lizard tribes, and goat tribes which are divided into half-Orcs...

Of course, the Devil Clan derived from swallowing devil blood is also here.

They represent some universities in Western countries.

In addition, Fu Sang Kingdom and Goryeo Kingdom also sent exchange students.

In addition to the unique classes of Onmyoji, Ninja, and Samurai, the exchange students from the Fu Sang Kingdom also have some normal classes.

Korea is the birthplace of the "Thief" class, so most of the exchange students are Thieves, and a few of them are Assassins.

In the huge Tianyan Square, student representatives from all ethnic groups and countries had already finished their speeches.

The content of the word is nothing more than that our clan is honored to receive an invitation from one of the universities in your country...

Now they were all looking at the Orc freshmen, who had issued the challenge with great interest.

The content of the speech was very polite.

But the attitude is still very arrogant.

This is normal too.

It seems that the human race is weak by nature.

In addition to being able to change classes naturally, these major races could also change classes into some specific professions due to their special bloodlines.

Early on, when the major races were fighting each other, it was the human race that they looked down upon the most.

Since the human race has no bloodline talent, in the eyes of the people of these races, this is a sign of low bloodline.

They believe that bloodline are a noble power given to them by a god.

Within their ethnic groups, those who failed to successfully activate their bloodline talents would be shunned and looked down upon.

Now...

Representatives of geniuses of all races are eager to know how strong the top student of this generation is.

"Where is your number one in the human race? Hurry up; I want to challenge you! Don't be a coward!"

The Orc freshman excitement was becoming more and more rampant.

He also continued to show off his strong muscles and strong body to everyone.

It seemed to show his noble Orc lineage.

But...

is found.

At this moment, all of the human freshmen looked at him with very strange eyes.

This kind of outlook...

As if they pity him.

It was accompanied by strange whispers.

"Do you think this guy is going to get an arrow in his ass or in his balls next?"

"I bet 100 points from a ranking list that he would get an arrow in his ass."

"No, I think his eyes will go blind."

"Then let's remember to cover our eyes in advance so that we won't be blinded by this thief again..."

...

This Orc freshman stared very strangely.

I have provoked you; shouldn't you stand up and fight me with righteous indignation?

Why are you looking at me with pity?

"Okay, stop yelling; I'm here."

Just when the Orc freshman was about to go crazy.

A careless voice finally sounded.

At this moment.

Yes! !

The geniuses representatives of all ethnic groups on the main stage will look back with searching eyes.

Next second.

All the student representatives frowned.

What caught their attention?

He turned out to be a very inconspicuous, ordinary boy.

There is no long and strong body, and there is no feeling of oppression like towering clouds.

this...

They originally thought that the girl with silver hair and a delicate appearance was the protagonist.

After all, from the moment the new student representatives appeared on stage, they had already noticed the silver-haired girl from the human race below.

Their bloodline intuition tells them that this silver-haired girl is not simple and is likely to be the strongest among the new students in the human race.

But they did not expect that the person who stood up would be such an ordinary boy.

Bang bang bang!

The moment the Orc freshman started fighting.

He moved his powerful, hill-like body and walked towards Ling Zhan.

The average length of the Orc is more than two meters.

Some are well developed and can reach three meters.

The Orc freshman in front of him was two and a half meters tall.

Although Ling Zhan's height of 1.8 meters was considered very tall among humans, he still looked small in front of this Orc freshman.

Just when the Orc freshman was about to speak with a sarcastic face.

Ling Zhan had already raised his palm to signal him to shut up and stop talking nonsense.

Then.

He turned to look at Teacher Li next to him and said: "Teacher Li, could you please open the arena."

Teacher Li, who had long been accustomed to Ling Zhan's personality, raised his hand without saying anything.

Clatter...

The open space of the plaza began to roll, and in just a few seconds, a huge plaza appeared and appeared in everyone's sight.

And at...

This time, the arena is several times larger than the previous arena for the freshmen exam!

It's big enough for dozens of people to fight over at the same time.

This scene.

It actually made the new students of all races confused.

It's just a duel between two freshmen... Is it necessary to have such a large arena?

The eyes of the new Human Race students who were familiar with Ling Zhan's character widened.

Can this man think again...

The thought has not settled yet.

They saw Ling Zhan already standing on the ring.

He raised his hand and pointed to all the representatives of the different ethnic groups on the main stage.

The harmless look on his face was long gone.

Instead, there was coldness, arrogance, and indifference!

At the same time, a cold voice sounded.

"Don't waste my time; everyone get together too!"

Geniuses of all races: "..."

New students of the human race: "..."

Amazing!!

No surprises.

After the words fell, geniuses from all races suddenly exploded into an uproar!!

They all had an extremely shocked look on their faces.

Crazy!

This person is so crazy!

How did he dare?

How dare you allow representatives of all ethnic groups to meet together!

What is his class?

Who gave him confidence?

Compared to the shock of students of other races.

The reactions of the new students of the human race were calm.

If someone else made such arrogant statements.

They may be in shock for a while.

But this person is Ling Zhan...

Good.

This makes sense.

Read (50) chapters ahead on patreon:

patreon.com/user?u=113341029

And this is my discord if you want to discuss about the story

https://discord.com/invite/KzRWHga6rz