Chapter 36: Little Green Tea.

If I had to use one sentence to describe Sun Zi's mood right now.

That is: ten thousand grass and mud horses passed through my heart and spat on Sun Zi as they ran. (poetic verse)

He couldn't figure it out, even if he thought about it.

Why did Ling Zhan win the title of best student in the college entrance examination in Nanzhou County?

He is a non-specialist!

non-specialist individual!

Why!

When Sun Zi asked him, Ling Zhan tilted his head, his characteristic sincere smile appeared on his face again, and scratched his head: “I have nothing to say. Won’t it be nice to have two hands?”

Poof!

Moment.

The ninety-nine geniuses present felt their hearts stabbed.

What does it mean to have only hands?

Does this mean that we gifted people can only ask the nanny to feed us?

Huang Bai immediately turned to look at King of Hell Zhou, raised his hand, and shouted: “Teacher Zhou, are you sure you read the order correctly?”

After the shock,

His first reaction was that King of Hell Zhou had misread the classification.

How could a non-specialist win the title of best student in the college entrance examination in Nanzhou County?

Funny, isn't it?

but.

King Zhou Yan said coldly: “Are you questioning Ling Zhan’s strength?”

"Yes!" Huang Bai's personality is very arrogant and direct.

He turned to look at Ling Zhan, who had an innocent and sincere face, and said in a deep voice: “Ling Zhan's classmate, right? As a student of High School No. 1 in Dongjiang City, I now ask you to have a spar!”

When Ling Zhan heard this, he was a little surprised.

When all the geniuses saw this scene, they immediately became interested.

"Okay! I just like watching other people fight!"

“Huang Bai’s temperament is really clear and frank, and he does what he says.”

“To be honest, I also doubt the validity of this classification.”

"Who isn't?"

All the geniuses around him looked like they were watching a fun show.

Zhu Yaoguang was also very curious about Ling Zhan's strength.

The average non-specialist was able to surpass all the geniuses present and win first place.

She's not the type to refuse to admit defeat.

But she was really curious.

Curious about the strength of this non-specialist individual.

In fact, even if Huang Bai didn't start fighting him, she would do so.

The proud phoenix couldn't give up willingly.

but.

At this time, King Zhou Yan waved his hand with a smile: "Okay, I know how you feel, but it's not appropriate now. If you want to learn from each other, there will be many opportunities in the future."