Chapter 41: Generous System Rewards.

Guo Tianjiu said this.

Huang Bai and Qin Kan's eyes immediately condensed.

The other boys and girls were curious too.

In the past holidays, Zhu Yaoguang would either kill monsters in dungeons to improve her combat experience or just stay at home.

Now that the college entrance exam is over, it's time to take a break, right?

When it comes to where to go in the summer, the first choice is definitely the beach.

Of course, for the boys, they want to see Zhu Yaoguang in a swimsuit!

Guo Fuliu shook her head slightly, saying that these boys were really desperate.

Everyone looked at the white-haired and red-eyed princess expectantly.

but.

Zhu Yaoguang shook her head gently: "I don't want to travel right now. I've already planned a trip to Yundong City."

Yundong City.

Isn't this the city where non-specialists live?

Zhu Yaoguang really wanted to get to know Ling Zhan!

Huang Bai's expression suddenly darkened.

Qin Can's face was calm and expressionless, but a cold light flashed deep in his eyes.

Ling Zhan's name left a solemn impression on his mind.

“Yaoguang, you really don't want to deal with this non-specialist, do you?” Huang Bai said it in disbelief.

“Yes, this stinky guy is very proud. He was cold when I greeted him.” Guo Tianjiu also frowned.

Guo Fuliu narrowed her eyes slightly; she was also a little curious about Ling Zhan.

What's so strange about letting Zhu Yaoguang take a special trip to Yundong City?

“I just want to know what the gap is between me and him.” Zhu Yaoguang said calmly.

She still didn't understand how the other party had bested her.

Even if the opponent was unspecialized and had low-level rewards, if he didn't have strong strength, how could he surpass them?

"Yaoguang, there's actually no need to know this person. Once a non-specialist individual reaches a level 20 dungeon, he will be completely helpless."

Qin Kan, who had been silent all this time, also said gently: “Maybe he just wants to take advantage of the convenience of being a non-specialist to pass the college entrance examination.”

The others agreed with him.

“Yes, Yaoguang, this kind of person can only be said to be opportunistic.”

“Although the college entrance examination dungeon is a dungeon with A-level difficulty, the basic class skills are still effective in it.”

“He's just a little guy trying to impress people. I don't think any of the major martial schools will be willing to recruit this top student by then!”

“That makes sense. If I were the admissions office, I wouldn't accept the top scorer on the college entrance exam who took advantage of such small loopholes.”

What these people say is also justified.

This is indeed the first time in history that a non-specialist has become the first candidate in the university entrance examination at the county level.