Chapter 60: Are you free to fight with me?

The house number of Ling Zhan Small Villa is 015.

In other words, the academy believed that there were fourteen new students in front of them who were better than Ling Zhan.

However, according to what the new student guide says.

After one month.

New students will face their first major test.

This time, the big test will rearrange all the new students.

It can also be considered the academy's first assessment of new students' strengths.

At the same time, it is also the only way for freshmen to fight for their own interests.

As long as you can get satisfactory results in this great test.

Then the academy will also reward those with excellent results with some good equipment and props.

Because of the sudden change that happened to this blue star, the area of the Earth changed.

The provinces of the Dragon Kingdom also changed to forty-eight provinces.

New students from all over the world will arrive at Tianyan Academy one by one today and tomorrow.

Then, on September 1, the opening ceremony will be officially launched.

After carrying the luggage to the small villa.

Ling Zhan discovered that there was a warehouse with automatic keys in the backyard of the villa.

The warehouse can be used to store various things, and there are automatic classification tanks on top.

The entertainment room on the second floor contains many high-end computers, projectors, PS game consoles, virtual reality glasses, etc.

All kinds of fitness equipment are available in the gym.

When lying on the large, soft bed in the bedroom, you feel as if you are sleeping on a cloud.

"communicate!"

Ling Zhan came to the surface and took a deep breath.

Even the air is so fresh.

Then he turned to look at the other sleeping areas.

At this moment, night fell.

It must be said that Tianyan Academy, as one of the top ten major academies, is truly top-notch in terms of accommodation.

Even the worst apartments and other dormitories are high-end apartment buildings.

Just.

Ling Zhan could keenly feel that countless eyes were looking towards this first-class residence area.

Those looks may not be very nice.

after everything.

The students who can enter Tianyan Academy are also well-known figures in their local high schools.

As a result, when they arrived here, they were assigned to the worst room for eight people.

How could they bear it if they were so arrogant?

However, Ling Zhan also calmed down and treated them calmly.

Settled in a first-class housing area.

Even if the Heaven King comes, he can't stop him.

I said.

For a lonely person like Ling Zhan who didn't want to get involved with others.

This single-family villa was designed just for him.