All wet

Brooklyns PoV

Ap calculus was ... awful. I tried I really tried to just get on with my work but the whole lesson ... cady heron looked between Aaron and I. There was a point I seen her smelling her pen ... weird. I spoke to Aaron a bit when I went in. Aaron and I get along great. He's on the soccer team so we have something to chat about. We talked about trying to outs and I'm guessing Cady overheard our conversation because she said she's coming to watch. I can't tell if Aaron likes Cady or not, she creeps me the fuck out but you go for it kid.

"Patterson nice to have you back kid now ... guys 11 a side please. We will play 20 minutes a side and then do some specific training. Ok Nat and ... Jennifer pick teams" the coach claps and walks away to the side of the pitch by the bleachers. Nat smirks at me "I pick Brooklyn" smiling at her I jog her way and nudge into her. Jennifer rolled her eyes whilst taking her pick, this continued on till everyone had an 11 a side team. Anyone who wasn't picked would be subbed in by the coach. "Right guys shirts and skins remember your wanting to impress for your space on the team" coach Sam shouts from the bleachers. It's then that I notice Cady sitting in the stands as she waves, waving back I notice she's got company. Sitting next to Cady is Karen, Gretchen and finally Regina. Regina who lifts her eyebrow questioningly at my interaction with Cady. Scoffing I turn back around and jog over to Nat who is talking with the Jennifer. "Flip a coin I don't care" Nat groans trying to sort out the shirts and skins argument. "Fine" Jennifer tosses a coin in the air calling shirts as heads.

Regina's PoV

"So Brooklyn invited you here? To watch her train?" I hear Gretchen ask Cady as I try to remain unfazed. Watching Brooklyn jog about this pitch is doing things to me. I watch them all huddle in the middle of the pitch as Brooklyns team start jogging over to the coach. Brooklyn is the only person I'm watching. My mouth literally waters as I see her grab the hem of her training shirt and pull it over her head. Her toned athletic stomach on full display. Her arm muscles that tense with every move she makes. "Woah" my head turns as I glare at Cady. Cady that's definitely checking Brooklyn out right now. See I have a problem... what's mine is mine and nobody and I mean nobody can have it after me. Especially someone like Cady. Aaron and Shane are mine ... like they are a toy I played with and I won't let anyone else play with them. Brooklyn is different. Brooklyn isn't a toy to me although the definitely thinks she is. I can't stand the thought of Brooklyn with someone else. My blood boiled hearing she has a girlfriend and she's even had fucking sex with the girlfriend. The thought of someone else's hands on her just ... god makes me wild. Brooklyn takes her place on the pitch I mean I think she does I don't know the slightest bit about soccer. The whistle blows and they all chase after the soccer ball. I would have been bored the second it kicked off, if not for Brooklyn looking all hot and sweaty. I can sense excitement from Brooklyns team as someone passes her the ball. She moves down the pitch with the ball at her feet. Moving past ... a girl I don't know what her position is and shoots at the goal. Hearing the swoosh in the net she runs back to her team to celebrate. I can't hide the smile that stretches across my face seeing her happy. That smile is quickly wiped away when Cady stands up and claps cheering Brooklyn on. We watched the whole try out and even I clapped when they announced Brooklyn was in the starting 11. I would catch her briefly looking up into the stands before looking away again. This is the other thing that drives me mad about Brooklyn. With Aaron and Shane I know I can click my fingers and have them. Brooklyn has changed since being away, she's matured and her confidence has sky rocketed. Huge turn on.

Brooklyns PoV

"What a come back!!!" Nat screams in my ear as we walk inside to the locker room. "You're not getting rid of me now honey" I laugh as our boots clink going down the hallway. "I wouldn't dream about it dear. I need to nip home before I come to your house for my date with your mom" she laughs as I push her into the locker room. "That's fine I'll just walk home" I nod sitting down on the bench. "Your waiting till everyone leaves to shower aren't you?" She asks gathering her towel. I nod as she laughs slightly "you do know it's ok to be you rooky. Anyone who says otherwise is a dick" she winks as she walks round the lockers to the showers. I sit there waiting for all the girls to leave, the last one being Nat because she takes forever. "Are you sure you're ok walking home?" She asks brushing through her wet hair. "Nat honestly I'm fine. I'll meet you at mine yeh?" I stand up grabbing my own towel as she slings her bag over her shoulder. "Yes dear. You better be quick or you know ... I'll bang your mom" pushing her towards the door she is hysterically laughing. "In your dreams honey" I laugh as she opens the door "oh you don't want to know what I do to your mom in my dreams dear".