My Brooklyn

Brooklyns PoV

Soooo it's been a minute ...let me catch you up on what's been happening. Regina and I spent Christmas together. I went over to her house in the morning then Regina came over to mine in the afternoon and stayed over. Regina as you can imagine went over the top. She got me new soccer boots, an Apple Watch to track my fitness and loads of little thoughtful bits. I got her the shoes she wanted and we honestly had such a great day. Regina's been hanging around my friends since everything happened with the plastics. She comes to all my games with my mom and cheers on from the sidelines. She's friends now with Casey and the two get along great. Nat and her have this friendly banter back and forth and honestly my life is pretty amazing. To top it all off we won our regional soccer championship last night and some scouts took interest in me. I still have a year of high school left but ... they have already offered me a few scholarships. Cady .... Well Cady is still Cady. She's been trying to talk to me and flirt with me whenever she can ... like now ... in home room.

"Hello ... may I have your attention for this mornings announcements... first off huge congratulations to the girls soccer team who last night won the regional competition, special shout out to Brooklyn Patterson who scored not one but two goals against Cardel High School securing our victory... secondly we want to wish good luck to junior Janis immike who is a finalist in the Illinois art expo this Saturday..." I lean forward tapping Janis on the shoulder "good luck for this weekend ... you'll smash it". She turns round and smiles at me "thanks Brooklyn, congratulations on your win last night" she smiles as Damian clicks his fingers celebrating. I smile at both of them and nod before sitting back in my seat. Cady turning to me now she's finished her make up "congratulations Brooklyn... I bet you played amazing... want to maybe hang out and..." she's cut off by Damian who thankfully saves me "what's that lip colour?". Cady quickly turns away from me and looks to Damian smiling "oh it's elf" "oh oh amazing yeah was just making sure your ears still worked" I burst out laughing at the clear dig Damian just had to Cady as she pulls out her mirror again to check her face. "And finally the nominees for spring fling king and queen are as follows..." I watch Cady place her mirror down and sit up straight smiling at the monitor showing me Duvall as I roll my eyes. "Aaron Samuals, Christian king, Paul Wigan and Shane Oman. For queen ... Regina George, Karen Shetty, Gretchen Wieners and .... Cady Heron" I smile knowing Regina was nominated regardless of what that lot are up to. Janis and Damian both turn to Cady smiling as she basically ignores them and looks at her phone "oh my god so many people are texting me ...should I text Aaron and congratulate him?". I lay my head back to look at the roof hoping Cady doesn't try talk to me again. "Nooo" Damian and Janis both reply clearly fed up of Cadys bullshit. "Hey you want a lift this weekend?" Janis asks letting Cady know Damian has got his grandmothers scooter for the weekend. Just when I think he can't get any funnier he does "um for what?" Of course. "My art show... didn't you just hear me Duvall talk about it?" She doesn't care Janis. "Oh that's this weekend?" No Cady of course it's not ... it's not like that's been mentioned before. "Yeah" I can hear the sadness in Janis voice ... she already knows that her friend is going to bail on her. "Oh shoot I have these tickets to this thing in madison with my mom... uhm I'm sorry" lifting my head back up I look and see Cady back on her mirror checking herself out. "Yeah you seem super sad about it" Cady completely ignores Janis and takes selfie after selfie... somebody save me.

"Hi soccer star girlfriend" "hi pretty girl .... Girlfriend" I smile turning round to see Regina sit beside me at lunch. She smiles before placing her lips to mine, gripping the back of my head to pull me closer. "Oh god I'm trying to eat and you two are basically fucking in the cafeteria, do you want to re see my spaghetti?" Nat takes the seat opposite us. "If you think this is us fucking then your girlfriends must be frustrated" Regina snarls back at Nat who flips her the finger. "I have had zero complaints in that department thank you very much" I laugh watching them bicker "any compliments?". Nat sits back eyeballing Regina "just from your mom" I lean forward celebrating the small victory with Nat as Regina's hand falls on my dick and squeezes it. My eyes bulge as my celebration soon stops and I turn back round to Regina who smiles like the Cheshire Cat. "Anyway ... we are celebrating Saturday night ... no girlfriends!" Casey points at me. "Don't worry I have plans this weekend... me and my treadmill" Regina sadly smiles whilst tearing open that damn kalteen bar. "You know you're perfect, just the way you are right?" I ask her as she looks at me sadly. "No matter what I do I'm putting on weight and it's really bugging me" I notice Casey and Nat look down awkwardly. "I love you just the way you are" I whisper into her ear seeing her sadness disappear and a smile cross her face. "I love you too baby" she turns round cupping my face and placing her lips against mine. Our cute moment interrupted by gagging noises made by Casey and Nat.