Cady fucking herons party

Brooklyns PoV

"I don't want to go to Cady fucking herons party" I groan into the phone. "Look dude I'm not happy about it either but there's nothing I can do about it... the whole team is going" Nat whines on the other end. "You know what she's like with me Nat... I don't want to go to her party... I'm not going ... nope" I flop down onto my bed dreading tonight now. "You have to go Rooky... you can't not go. Look we go together and I won't leave you alone with her ... I promise. Then after I'll even drop you to Regina's house" I sigh looking up at the roof, thinking if this is a good idea or not. If it was literally anybody else in the world's party I would gladly go but for some reason Cady just gives me sneaky vibes. "Ok fine but we stick together Nat please ... then I'll get dropped off at Regina's" I huff closing my eyes. "Deal Rooky. I'll drop you at Regina's and that way I can come home to your mom" she laughs down the phone. "Right dickhead I'm off, message me when you're nearly here" I smile pushing myself up to go get ready. "Ok sweety don't worry I'll be there soon, just finishing up my make up to swoon Mrs p" "good bye Nat" hanging up the phone I walk into my closet to find an outfit for tonight.

"Whys that boy licking the giraffe painting?" I turn to Nat who shrugs her shoulders like it's a normal thing to see. "I don't know ... I'd like to know why that dude just smashed a vase? This party is lit bro" I cringe watching the vase smash to pieces in the living room. "I need a drink if I'm going to make it through this party" I look round the crowd hoping to see some form of liquor. "Oh definitely... everyone's fairly smashed already. I need a drink too" I turn to her and glare "Nat remember your driving tonight so no drink for you". She huffs throwing her arms in the air "but dude ... it's a party... lighten up a bit". "Nope you promised you would take me to Regina's after and that's a fair walk" I point out pushing my way to the kitchen. "Ugh fine I'll stay sober ... I love you too much mate"she smiles as the other soccer girls come into view.

Regina's PoV

Brooklyns at a party whilst I'm here running on this treadmill for the next hour. I can't believe she's at Cadys party. I trust Brooklyn completely but ... I don't trust Cady. I don't trust her one bit and she's going to be there hanging off Brooklyn. My Brooklyn. "You still on the treadmill honey?" I hear my mom come in the door as I continue my run. "No im over there" I snap at her hating every minute of my run. "You got any plans tonight .... It's Saturday? Where's Brooklyn?" This just angers me more. I should be with Brooklyn ... but I wasn't invited. I'm not mad at her ... she had to go be with the team but I still hate the fact she's there and I'm sitting at home on my own... well with my mom. "Mom don't bother me" I groan increasing the speed on the treadmill. "I know you're not feeling your best about your body right now ... but remember real beauty comes from the face" I huff trying to focus on my run. "Mom don't ever talk about my body" I shout at my mom as I take a bite of my kalteen bar. "Wait honey why are you eating kalteen bars? These are what we gave nana Joan when we needed her to gain wait" I'm sorry what??? I pull the emergency stop cord from the treadmill. That bitch!

 That bitch!