I need you

Cadys PoV

As we walked into Regina's house they all climbed half way up the stairs as I remained at the bottom. Regina's mom came out from the kitchen as Gretchen introduced me "this Cady". "From Kenya" Karen adds on dreamily as Regina's mom embraces me in a hug "welcome ... Cady ... from Kenya. We haven't had any new meat in our lady taco in so long ... well except" Regina's mom goes to point at Regina who cuts her off "mom go make snacks". "For sure, for sure Regina yeh" her mom who I'm sure is on some sort of drug excitedly nods. "Thank you so much Mrs George you have such a lovely mansion" Gretchen grabs my hand and pulls me towards the stairs as Mrs George points "slay bitches. Slay queens. Like nobody's watching although everyone's watching...because you're gorgeous". Walking into Regina's room it's even more luxurious than I imagined. "Wow your rooms really nice" I gawp as they all walk over to the mirror beside her bed. "Thanks it used to be my parents but I made them trade me" Regina pulls off her heels before standing with Karen and Gretchen. "Karen I want to fix your eyebrows" Regina points to Karen as they all fight over the mirror. "Can I still have two?" She asks wiggling her eyebrows up and down. "Gretchen move" Regina pushes Gretchen slightly out of the way making more room for herself as I stand in the background. "God my hips are so wide" Gretchen moans as Regina adds on "oh my god my pores are huge". "My BO smells like crayons" Karen sniffs whilst looking in the air as the other two look at me in the mirror. "Uh ... me too I'm ugly too" I say not really knowing what they want me to say. "Oh my god I love her she's like a martian" Regina turns round smiling at Gretchen as Karen looks at me sadly. "Who's hungry?? Now Cady this is a very American snack called guac" Mrs George comes into Regina's room with a tray of snacks. "Ok come here I need you to tell me everything" Mrs George pulls me down onto the seat at the end of Regina's bed. Mrs George clearly wants to live her life through Regina. "Have you seen anyone you think is cute yet?" She asks as I panic and Gretchen starts to choke. Karen shakes her head no whilst patting Gretchen on the back "em ... well I ... em no". "Well don't worry as I always say this school district has the highest taxes but the hottest boys and some girls even ask..." Regina cuts her mom off "that's disgusting" as she walks over to pick up some hand cream placed on her seats. "Oh Regina you're never going to believe what I found in your closet this morning" her mom points as she walks into Regina's closet "why were you in my closet?" Regina looks confused and annoyed at her mom till she re-emerges with a pink book. "I found your burn book" they all squeal except Regina who rolls her eyes. "Cady this was the funniest thing that the girls used to do" she throws the bright pink book down on the bed as Regina asks her "mom... please leave". "You got it girls ... I'm gonna be right down stairs if you need to talk to me about anything, even boy trouble ... or girl trouble... you know I have been through it all" she rubs Karen's shoulder before circling round to me "honey I'm not a regular mom I'm @coooooolmom". Regina then walks back over to the bed as she sits down "mom ... get out" "ok girls just have so much fun ... remember these are the best days of your life ... it doesn't get better than this" and finally Regina's mom leaves. Turning around I notice Regina constantly checking her phone whilst Karen lays looking at this book. Each page has someone's name at the top followed by their photo then something nasty written underneath. "Trang Pham is a grotsky little byotch" Gretchen point at the page as Regina fluffs her hair and smiles "so true". "Dawn Schweitzer is a horny shrimp" "well she's taller now" Regina smiles as Gretchen continues on. "Janis Imiike is a pyro lez... I forgot about that" Gretchen points before turning round and looking at Regina. "That bitch is so weird" Regina states as I look at her confused "she is? She's in my home room". Regina then gives me her full attention "well watch out. Cos she's violent... yeh people think she's really good at art but really it's because she had to do art therapy". Gretchen who is watching Regina "yeh Regina even tried to be friends with her in middle school". "Oh my god she was obsessed with me. And then when I got my first boyfriend Kyle ...she lit my backpack on fire" Regina smiles as I look at her shocked. "Who's that?" Karen points to Damian who is sitting next to Janis in the picture. "Oh that's that kid Damian" Gretchen points as I remember what Janis said "oh yeh he's almost too gay to function". The three of them look at me shocked and proud as Regina points "that's funny, put that in there". I begin to panic and ask them not to write it in there but Gretchen assures me nobody will see it and friends aren't written in the book. Regina who is clearly annoyed by anything Gretchen does today huffs and looks up from her phone again as she tells Gretchen to get the shoes from her closet for me. I get up and follow Gretchen into the closet as she passes me pink heels "aren't these cute?". I can sense she's upset so I ask her "are you ok?" "Yeh yeh it's just Regina. She doesn't mean it ... wait is that a north shore training hoodie?" She asks bending down and picking up the worn hoodie. Stretching it out to look at the back we both gasp seeing the lettering Patterson. "Don't say a word" Gretchen warns dropping it back down as Regina shouts "Gretchen what are you doing in there?".