The talent show

Regina's PoV

This outfits tight ... why's this outfit tight!! All Iv been eating is Cadys stupid kalteen bars. This makes no sense. I burst into the dressing room seeing Karen fussing over Cadys make up "god why is this so tight" I moan pulling at the waistband of my skirt. "You've had it since the sixth grade you're probably maturing" Cady turns round to face me like butter wouldn't melt. My face is the opposite, mines rage-full as I glare at her. "Can we just run it one time real quick?" Gretchen nags again. I'm in such a bitchy mood from eating these stupid bars, I'm so hungry. Also I want to be with Brooklyn ... I don't want to be here doing this stupid performance. "Gretchen no one cares" I state checking myself out in the mirror. "Mhm no totally! Do you just want to run the acro because none of us really does gymnastics anymore and we made up this dance when we weight what seventy pounds I just want to make sure everyone's center of gravity is still" they followed me down the hallway to the stage until I stop. "Still what?" I bark turning around to face them. Gretchen looking at me intimidated "nothing". I turn and walk towards the stage again as the three of them ... follow me ... again.

Taking our places on the stage I turn round to see Karen to my right ... her bra sticking out above her costume. "Karen I can see your bra" I say disgusted as Karen looks at cluelessly at me. She then beams as I turn back around "it's on purpose I'm going for a new look". "As the girl whose slept with eleven people because your nailing it" oh my god I'm extra bitchy today, im weighing up turning round to apologise and then Gretchen speaks up. "I think it's fetch" this causes me to snap again "Gretchen stop trying to make fetch happen ... it's not going to happen". I'm a bitch ... I know it ... I'm extra bitchy because I'm missing Brooklyn. "Up next is santas little helpers with dancing around the pole" I hear mr Duvall say as the curtains open and our song starts.

Brooklyns PoV

"Brooklyn run!!" I hear Casey shout to me as she passes me the ball. Running with it at my feet I spring down the pitch towards the oppositions goal. The goalie preparing for my strike as I blast it into the top right hand corner of the goal. Hearing the swoosh of the net I run back to my team who are already running to me with cheers. The final whistle is then blown as we roar. "Congratulations Brooklyn" a couple of the girls on the team clap me on the back before I'm taken out. A body collides with mine, nearly throwing me to the floor "rooky baby!!!! What a fucking goal" Nat shouts in my ear. "Thanks you idiot" I laugh shoving her off me and pulling her into a hug. After a quick celebration I run over to my mom who is standing in the bleachers waving a sign 'my daughter's a goal scorer'. "Brooklyn honey you played amazing" my mom cheers as she wraps her arms around me. "I think you put those good vibes out there with your sign... thank you for coming mom" I smile moving away from her. "Always honey and I even managed to catch your goal to show Regina later ... I'll send it to you" my mom pulls out her phone to send me the video. "Right honey I'm going to head ... beat the traffic home. You're coming home before you go to Regina's right?" I nod smiling at my mom. "Mrs p!! You didn't have to come watch me get all sweaty I could have done that for you at home ... in your bedroom... just the two of ..." I punch Nat playfully in the arm as she squirms "Brooklyn there was no need". "Your talking about banging my mom you dick" I laugh as my mom shakes her head. "Right I'm leaving see you at home Brooklyn" my mom turns and waves as she walks to her car. "See you at home Mrs p" Nat shouts... my mom just continues walking whilst shaking her head.

After grabbing my shower ... being last as per. I walk out and onto the bus seeing everyone on their phones. Nat looks up at me as I walk to my seat beside her. She doesn't say anything she just passes me the phone. My heart aches watching the screen. Halfway through their performance Regina falls straight onto her face. In front of everyone as they laugh at her. She looks so embarrassed ... I hate how embarrassed she looks. "I hope she's ok" Nat whispers to me as I hear snickering on the bus. Grabbing my own phone I swipe it open seeing loads of missed calls from Mrs George. Calling back she picks up instantly "please tell me you're going to be here soon Brooklyn". Looking at my watch quickly I sigh and run my head "hi Mrs George I'll be there in about an hour ... I know I'm sorry I just we haven't long left and I'm on the bus". "No don't worry Brooklyn just get here as soon as you can please ... she's ... spiralling" "I promise Mrs George I'll be there as soon as I can" I look at Nat who nods. After hanging up the phone I place my head in my hands wondering how everything's going so wrong for Regina.