The hard launch

Regina's pov

"Honey you look cute" my mom yelps excitedly as I walk down the stairs. "Thanks mom" I smile hearing a knock at the door. "That's ... Brooklyn" I smile pointing over my shoulder to the door whilst walking towards it. "Good morning pretty girl" Brooklyn smiles as I open the door. "Good morning baby" I smile back at her feeling a warmth run through my body. "Morning Brooklyn!" My mom shouts from behind me. "Morning Mrs George" Brooklyn shouts as I step out towards her. "Bye mom we are going now" I shout stepping towards Brooklyn, noticing the necklace I gave her round her neck but hidden slightly by her top. "Have a nice day you guys" my mom shouts before I close the door leaning against it as I pull Brooklyn into me for a kiss. Her lips meet mine as I melt into her like a dream. "Ready to go?" She smiles breaking away from me. "Mhm" I smile stealing one more kiss before walking to her car.

Brooklyns PoV

The closer we got to school the more nervous I became. We started out chatting about my soccer game tonight and the talent show. Pulling into a parking space I take a breath and fan out my hands feeling nervous about going in here. "Baby ...baby..." I turn and look at Regina who looks at me sadly. "It'll be fine ... I know I'm asking a lot but ... please trust me" she places her hand in mine and lifts it to her lips whilst looking at me. "Did you bring me a hoodie baby?" She asks keeping her lips pressed against the back of my hand. "Mhm ...'it's in the back but I don't want you to feel pressured to wear it Regina" my gaze drops as she drops my hand and leans into the back. Grabbing my
Hoodie she lifts it over her head. Pulling it down over her body and swooshing her hair out over her shoulder. "You look beautiful" I whisper seeing her beam. "I love you so much baby, now come on" Regina leans over pulling her R necklace into view from under my top.

Stepping out of the car I walk round and open Regina's door for her. She looks so natural today, she's absolutely beautiful. I can feel everyone's eyes on us as Regina steps out of my car. Smiling she clasps her hand in mine as we walk up the path and into the school doors. Gasps are heard as we walk into school. Everyone parting ways and staring as we walk through the hallway. I hate everyone looking at me, I hate the feeling of everyone watching me and talking about me. When I turn to Regina, she radiates confidence, she doesn't give anyone a second look as she walks through the halls holding my hand and wearing my hoodie. As we approach my locker, I notice Nat standing there glaring at our joined hands. "I em ... I'm definitely going to let you handle that one. I'm going to go see the girls about tonight" Regina whispers in my ear before placing a kiss on my cheek. "Ok message me if you need me" I reply placing a kiss on her forehead. "I will ... see you after lunch? Love you" she places a kiss on my lips as several gasps are heard throughout the hall. "Yeh see you after lunch beautiful. Love you too" I smile as she turns and walks away giving an awkward wave to Nat as all eyes follow her over to the plastics.

"Explain what the fuck you're doing walking into school with Regina fucking George's necklace on you and holding her hand" Nat fumes quietly as I walk to my locker and open it. "We talked it out Nat and ... look it's not as messed up as it seems ... I ... I think Cady is messing with Regina" I whisper seeing her face remain annoyed. "Rooky I cannot watch her hurt you again" Nat pleads "but you're your own person ... I'll always be there for you even when you're acting like an idiot... an idiot wrapped around Regina George's finger". I laugh pulling my book out and turn to her "I said something similar". "See me and you are connected honey. Now please tell me we aren't sitting at the plastics table at lunch" she groans resting her head against my shoulder. "We are not... I'll go see her after. I want to make sure she's ok today. She's basically outing herself" I look at Nat as I close my locker. As we begin to walk down the hallway we pass Regina and her plastics as Nat hums "Regina darling... don't kill me but I'm threatening you". I laugh seeing Regina's face, she's trying to hide her smile whilst looking at Nat. "Mhm I promise I won't hurt her ... I'm in love with her" Regina smiles whilst placing herself into my side. Smiling down at her I kiss her head "I love you too beautiful". Gretchen and Karen smile at us before Karen steps forward "can I join?". Regina steps in between Karen and I placing her hand up "absolutely not". Nat and I laugh watching this all unfold when we all turn to the voice of Cady "so... your together?". Regina gives Cady the bitchiest glare Iv ever seen which is kinda turning me on "mhm... so stop wearing my girlfriend's hoodie".