The day of the storm

Regina's PoV

It's been about a month now since Brooklyn and I first got back together... well as back together as you can get when you haven't actually officially started dating. Brooklyn hasn't pressured me into coming out or anything. This time is nothing like before, this time I'm not dating anyone and keeping Brooklyn a secret. I'd love to be able to tell people Brooklyns my girlfriend but ... I can't ... not yet anyway... spring fling. I need that crown. Iv worked this whole time at being popular and being the it girl that I can't throw it away now when the end is in sight. Thankfully though Brooklyn hasn't pushed it, mostly due to all the wild sex we have been having. It's like since we first had sex we can't get enough of each other. It's constant. We spend most nights together either staying at my house or hers which always consists of a round or two. Sometimes even at school. We have had sex in the nurses office, in the locker room and right now ... we are in Brooklyns car parked behind the school during lunch.

"Fuck your so tight pretty girl" Brooklyn moans as I ride the shit out of her in the back of her car. "You fuck me so well baby" I groan as she starts thrusting up into me. "I hope you're keeping watch baby ... can't have anyone see my girl getting fucked in the back of my car" she groans as i moan from her calling me her girl. "Yes baby. Fuck just your girl" I groan watching her mouth drop to an O. "You gonna cum baby?" I ask rising her faster. "Yeh pretty girl need to cum" she groans as my orgasm creeps up on me. "Cum for me baby. Cum for me Ro" I groan feeling the coil tighten and my body tense. "Yes pretty girl so fucking good" she groans throwing her head back as we both cum together. Collapsing into her we both sit there for a moment trying to calm down our heartbeats. Lifting myself up and off her she removes the condom and wraps it in a tissue to dispose of later. "I fucking love you" I smile sitting back down on her after pulling my panties back into place. "I love you too pretty girl" she kisses my forehead as I lean into her. "Are you hungry?" She asks looking at her watch. "Is lunch nearly over?" I ask looking up at her. "Yeh but if your quick I'm sure you'll grab something" she smiles placing another kiss on my head. "I'd rather stay here with you" I place a kiss on her neck seeing goosebumps. "We should run away together ... just me and you" looking up I see her smiling looking out the window. "Time and place baby... time and place" I whisper seeing a smile stretch across her cute face. "We could be together properly, you can sing and I'll play soccer" she dreams running her hand up and down my back. Humming and melting into her I add on "and we can have our own house where we can have all the sex we want". I smile as she rolls her eyes "Iv changed you ... now all you think about is sex". "Mhm sex with you" I add on seeing her blush. Leaning up I place a kiss to her cheek "I better go but I'll message you later?" She nods whilst she watches me climb out of her car. Pulling at my clothes and smoothing my hair out I walk back into the school ignoring everyone watching me as I walk down the hall.

Cadys PoV

"They have this book like this burn book where they write mean things about girls in our grade" I tell Damian and Janis as we walk down the hall. "Ooo ooo what does it say about me?" Janis asks as I stand there panicked... I can't tell her what it says. "Um you're not in it" I reply hoping she buys my lies "those bitches" she gasps looking at the ground. "What is this by the way? It's terrible" Damien grimaces as he munches on my kalteen bar. "Oh it's a kalteen bar, here. My mom used to give them to elderly people in Kenya to help them gain weight" I push a kalteen bar into Janis's hand as Damian moans "I can feel it working" whilst jiggling his man boobs. "We should like totally crush this up and put it in Regina's food" Janis excitedly turns to us as we continue our walk, Damian pointing and nodding with a smile. "What? No. No I will keep having lunch with them but that's it" I state opening my locker. "Also we feel bad for you about liking Aaron and Brooklyn" Damian softly says as I rummage through my locker. "You should go for what you want ... we are ally shit" Damian sasses as Janis stands kinda agreeing but not really committing. "It's so dumb I only ever see Aaron in calc anyway and Brooklyn ... I see all the time but she doesn't give me the time of day" standing up I see Damian holding the pink heels that Regina gave me. "You're definitely safe in calc. Regina won't see you" Damian pushes the heels into me as the bell rings.