Will you stay?

Brooklyn's PoV

Am I nuts for going over to Regina's house? Yes but ... maybe she's changed. Maybe Regina is finally going to focus on me. She's different this time. The way she looks at me, I know there's feelings there. Before I was too young and didn't have the confidence to slightly put Regina in her place, because let's face it Regina doesn't get put in place. I told my mom I was nipping to see a friend, she didn't mind, that's the great thing about my mom and I. She trusts me and I'm always honest with her. She asked when I would be home and I said I would message her. As long as I message to let her know if and when I'll be home then she's ok. I'm driving over to Regina's right now in my dad's old car. He left us a few years ago now, he had another family in another town and decided he was leaving us to be with them. This car was his pride and joy, so my mom kept it, gave it to me. Driving up Regina's drive, I park behind her jeep and climb out of the car. Regina's house looks the exact same from when I was here a few years ago.

The knock on the door is answered quickly by Regina's mom. "Hello Mrs George" I smile as her mouth gapes. "Brooklyn Patterson well isn't this a blast from the past come in honey come in" she swings the door open as I step inside. "Well haven't you gone from cutie to hunky. Hmmm. Look at those arms" "mom stop" laughing at the fuss Regina's mom was giving me I never noticed Regina come out of her room. "Brooklyn come up and mom don't come into my room" Regina points at her mom as she stands in the most revealing pyjamas Iv ever seen. "Brooklyn..." she looks at me again as she catches me eye fucking her. A smug smile crosses her face as I slowly walk up the stairs. "Do you need anything Regina? Snacks? Water? Condoms?" I laugh at Regina's disgusted face. Now let me give you a quick recap on who knows that I'm intersex. My mom... obviously. My ex Emma ... obviously. Nat because she has zero boundaries and has walked in on me naked far too many times to count, plus she's my best friend. Regina because we used to hook up all the time ... although we never actually had sex. Regina's mom because she walked in with a tray of snacks whilst Regina was blowing me.

Walking into Regina's room it's the exact same as the last time I was here. Regina closes the door as I take in everything around me. "Iv always liked having you here Ro ... like our own bubble" Regina says as she walks towards me. "Iv always liked your room. Your rooms very ... you" I smile as Regina stands in front of me. "You liked my room and I liked yours. Yours was ... comforting" she smiles pulling me into her by my hips. My hands instantly landing on hers "so...what were you doing before I came over?". Regina looks up at me, looking into my eyes as she places a small kiss to my lips. "The truth?" She asks leaving her lips grazing over mine. "Mhm" I reply moving slightly to tease her. "I was watching a soccer game" pulling my head away confused she bites her lip. "Why were you watching a soccer game? You hate soccer" i laugh slightly seeing her blush. "I ... I want to understand it so ... I can watch you play" Regina's eye sight falls as my heart swells. "You want to watch me play?" I tease as her eyes shoot back up to mine "obviously". I lean forward ending Regina's embarassment and pull her into a kiss. Breaking apart her eyes remain closed "that's really cute. Who were you watching?". She smiles up at me as her hands leave my hips and run up my arms "some European team I don't know. Honestly I don't understand any of it" she laughs placing her forehead on my chest. "Want me to explain or are you soccered out for the night?" I nod towards her tv that's still playing the Barcelona game. "Explain a bit to me ... whilst cuddling me because I need incentive" she starts walking back to her bed pulling me along with her.

I'm sitting with my back against her headboard as Regina sits between my legs. Mrs George brought us snacks before being told by Regina to get out. "Brooklyn honey I need to know your glow up secret" she points as she leaves. I laugh as Regina throws a pillow at her mom "god she's so embarrassing sometimes". "I like your mom" I say taking a piece of popcorn. Regina gasps clutching my left hand "you better not like her more than me". Placing a small kiss to her neck "theres no one I like more than you ... maybe Nat". I tease as she slaps my arm playfully "Nats an exception I suppose". Regina throws her head back against my shoulder as she tightens my arms around her "I missed the feeling of you wrapped around me". I hum placing a small kiss against her neck again as she asks "so is that offside?".