Chapter 2

Crack ..."

The heater on the bed made a sound, awakened the person lying on the bed, and sat up suddenly, Li Jinzhi felt only a headache.

The entry is a scarlet jade bed, a blue screen bed account, and a retro window window—

Where is this?

The memory before losing consciousness began to go back to the cage, looked around suddenly, and found that there was still a pinch in his hand, and pale skin was silhouetted against blue and purple marks.

Li Jinzhi let go violently, a hint of guilt sprang up in his heart, and the purple rose was because of him.

However, he unexpectedly found that his arm seemed to be shortened a lot, and then he narrowed his eyes and felt a thought in his heart—

It's too late to figure out what's going on, and it's too late to look at the owner of the hand, a young girl fell to the bed and almost knocked over the bedside heater.

"Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, my brother, you have been holding the hands of this cheap slave, several people can't tear it apart~" Jia Didi's voice was crisp and moving, but at the same time he twitched and said, "It's just amazing, thinking Si was so worried, if I didn't save you ... "

Sincerely? Cheap slave? She saved me?

Seizing a few keywords, Li Jinzhi frowned, and did not speak out to comfort the crying girl, but slowly chewed the only information.

The name is inexplicable.

Brows his eyebrows unconsciously, letting go of the uneasiness rising in his heart, Li Jinzhi turned his attention to the bedside, the master of the hand.

It's really thin, and the sunken cheeks and eye sockets show the situation of the teenager.

Is it a cheap slave?

"You ... you're awake." The voice became hoarse and broken due to illness, like a worn blower, with a little cramp.

Li Jinzhi noticed that the other person's cheeks were sickly flushed, his eyes were covered with bloodshot blood, and he was wearing a half-dry gown on his thin body.

Bad physical condition-

One of Li Jin dragged the person from the damp and cold ground, tore off the short gown that was not strong on the other side, frowned at the other person's trousers, and said coldly, "Take off."

"..." The boy looked at him uneasily, and flinched back, but did not move.

I can't take care of others anymore. The other party's state is very wrong. Just thinking about this incident because of him, Li Jinzhi is guilty.

Opened the quilt and pulled the teenager with one hand.

The juvenile was wasted, and his illness was weak and abnormal. In this way, he almost fell into the bedding. It seemed that the other party was too late to respond, so he was picked up by Li Jinzhi and stuffed into the quilt, and even the quilt corner was fastened by the extremely fast speed.

"Yeah, my brother, how can you let this hybrid sleep in your bed!" The crying crying girl seemed to wake up suddenly, stood up and said so.

As soon as the self-proclaimed little girl finished speaking, Li Jinzhi felt that the person lying beside him shrank a bit, and seemed to want to be lifted away, but was held down by him.

He turned to glance at the delicate girl, and his eyes flashed with disgust, **** ...

"Are there any medicine?" In a cold tone, ignoring the grievances on Sisi's face, "Can I trouble you, help me get medicine?"