Chapter 7

His face walked back into the temple with an expression on his face, and Li Jinzhi pulled a brother waiting beside him, "Brother."

"What?" The serious face brother asked seriously, "but what's the hard thing?"

"What's wrong with this light?" Li Jinzhi looked embarrassed, his face full of embarrassment.

The serious-faced brother came with his ears solemnly and whispered, "I do n't know if my brother came from the mundane world. He just needs to gather his spiritual power from the place and spit it out. This person will become a puppet..."

Li Jinzhi froze and asked hesitantly, "Isn't that going to be a fart?" Waiting to say anything, he listened to the brother who was sending out the storage bag. "Ping Jing, you have to be kidding, you have to listen, He's bullshit, this aura has to converge on the feet."

"..." Li Jinzhi, who was making up his farts.

After twitching his lips, Li Jinzhi thanked the people dryly. After exiting the hall, he took out the map jade Jane, recognized the direction, and then carried the spiritual power on the ice, and flew away in distorted light.

Li Jinzhi's eyes were closed tightly, and Jade Jane, which recorded the disciples' rules, was viewed with divine knowledge.

Yibingmen is a first-class martial art in the Arctic Polar Regions. It is built in a rich place to the west of the Polar Regions. It stands on the iceberg and is named after it. There are three elders who are too infancy in the gate and scores Elder Dan.

The disciples are personally disciples, disciples inside, disciples inside, disciples outside.

Neimen disciples have a monthly price of ten sublime spirits and a bottle of Gudan. After concentrating on practice, you can go to the trivia workshop to collect tasks spontaneously, in order to obtain the contribution of the martial arts, and you can also participate in the daily lectures by the elders of Jindan.

The inner gate is worth five yuan of top grade spiritual stones. According to the daily labor, the contribution value of the martial arts is not as good as that of the inner disciples, but the elder Jin Dan can also participate in the teaching. The two live in the same spirit. The second place is Dongfu.

The worst thing is that the disciples are not only unable to participate in lectures, but also have to go to work on a daily basis. The type of work is very hard, the contribution value is very low, and they live in a thin outer area.

Seeing this, Li Jinzhi turned his back on his lips, which is why he didn't want to follow the lead of the male lead. Treatment determines status. Furthermore, there is no opportunity in the original book to write about the opportunity of the outside door, so there is nothing necessary to go.

How trembling is blessed not to be partial?

Moreover, in the future Ye Ye came, Dongfu could also give up half to live with him.

Not knowing what happened tens of thousands of miles away, Li Jinzhi thought to himself, and soon flew to the residence of the disciples inside.

A huge hollow iceberg. Numerous ice caves have been dug into the inner circle wall of the iceberg, neatly arranged from top to bottom.

Li Jinzhi grabbed the light and stopped in mid-air, watching the snail house that used the veins effectively, silently condensing—

His Dongfu is in the middle of the iceberg. He stopped on the steps in front of the Dongfu and raised his hand to throw out the magic array in the storage bag. Although he was not assured, he could not help but was shy.

Entering inside, the ice cave was fully equipped, and the ice table and chairs and ice futons... Li Jinzhi, who was the root of Bing Ling, couldn't help trembling.