Chapter 5

Everyday, besides practicing, is eating, half a month hastily passed, the ice aura mass in Li Jinzhi's body has the size of a baby's fist.

Ye Yu practiced harder than he thought. Except for three meals a day, he was sitting cross-legged.

Li Jinzhi asked the other party's cultivation situation, but got only silence. Looking at the gradually beautiful Ye Yu, Li Jinzhi's heart sank straight.

He is reluctant to see the other party doing no more work. It would be nice if there was a magic disk to test the spiritual roots...

As soon as the idea came out, Li Jinzhi suddenly remembered that there seemed to be a spirit plate in the Dan Yao Pavilion in Lijiabao. As long as there was a child in the castle, he would use it to test the spiritual root.

"Go, go with me to Dan Yao Ge!" He stood up suddenly, pulled Ye Yu out of the house in a hurry. Turn left and right for more than half an hour. Finally, I had to change Ye Yu to lead the way. After crossing the pontoon on the ice, I ended up at Dan Yao Ge.

This pavilion is located on the edge of Lijiabao and stands against the ice wall, which shows that Lijiabao attaches great importance to this pavilion. A towering ice tree was planted in front of the attic!

This tree looks like ice but not ice, like wood but not wood. Its leaves are crystal clear and magnificent. It is a scene of prosperity.

But Li Jinzhi didn't look at the canopy of the ice tree more, but instead focused on the roots of the ice tree, and the numerous black cobbled flower beds...

"What's wrong?" Ye Yu glanced at Li Jinzhi who fell behind him, and followed his eyes to the flowerbed.

Li Jinzhi didn't answer, and walked to the flower bed in a few steps to find it, because he remembered that the flower bed seemed to be mentioned in the plot...

A few days before leaving home, Li Jinzhi went to Dan Yao Ge to receive the medicine, and found a phoenix-shaped jade pendant in the ice tree flower bed. When he saw the strange shape, he gave it to Ye Die, who later met.

This jade pendant is one of the suspense left by the author, knowing that it is expensive, but never mentioning what is extraordinary. Just looking at Ye Dier, who wears a jade pendant, is improving fast, you can see the extraordinary.

Li Jinzhi has a faint feeling. The purpose of this jade pendant is not just that, it must be found.

Ye Yu stood behind Li Jinzhi, watching his cat rummaging around looking for something, his eyebrows wrinkled inadvertently, and he waited quietly to stop talking.

Just looking at the thick roots of the towering ice tree, it takes five or six adults to embrace each other, and you know how big the flower bed is. Finding a phoenix-shaped one among the dense black pebbles is not easy.

After half an hour, Li Jinzhi simply climbed up the flower bed to look for the jade pendant in the depths.

"What are you looking for? Do you need me to help?" Ye Yu looked at each other's movements and couldn't help asking.

Li Jinzhi pulled a stone and said without saying, "If you go ahead and borrow a spirit plate, you said it was what I want."

Ye Yu glanced at each other, turned the flower bed into Dan Yao Ge, and waited to come out again. Li Jinzhi sat on the flower bed with his back to him, looking down at something.

After taking a few steps forward, the object in the other's hand was exposed. It was just a black stone that could faintly see the shape of a phoenix. The carving was rough and only a few lines were used to outline it. It was not good-looking. Not to mention that it was still covered with frozen soil and was rougher.