Chapter 22

Xiao Xiaolong paused in the deep water for a moment, and the black eye-like black eyeballs eventually dimmed, and the figure slowly became rigid. Eventually it became a big shiny ball. The ball dripped and swirled in the water. A large ice-white mist mixed with the hot high temperature and evenly dispersed.

After a moment of effort, the ball rose again, and the pounding demon's anger poured out from it. Ye Yu suddenly opened his mouth and took a sip. The ball suddenly burst into a halo, shot backwards, and fell into his mouth. Got the trail.

When the bead and the leaf domain merge into one, the breath on the other's body suddenly rises, dark red scales flash around the neck, and the scary wound on the back also heals at a rate visible to the naked eye, but the rate of healing is getting slower and slower. At last, more than half of the wound's flesh turned out, soaked in ice water and turned white, and his face was still ashes.

Ye Yu took out the storage bag and pulled out a spirit grass with a long and narrow beard.

Opening Li Jinzhi 's teeth without hesitation, and crushing the raw bone grass into a juice with reiki. The green juice is wrapped in reiki and sent into Li Jin's mouth. Ye Yu finished all this and then dropped his hand, With a swaying figure, it was a little fuzzy.

Ye Yu's face changed suddenly, and he quickly stuffed the storage bag into Li Jinzhi's plaque, leaned over the other person's ear and whispered, "I've been there." The color of attachment flickered in his eyes, and then the figure became a blur, his figure The tall man actually shrank, his bones made a weird and crunchy sound, and it finally became the same as the cricket, but the cricket's back was full of scars, and the scales fell more than half.

Xiao Xiaolong shook the scales on his body, and his claws scratched the water waves a few times. Mung bean glanced at Li Jinzhi, the color of confusion flickered, his head crooked and yawned, slowly crawling into Li Jinzhi's robe sleeve...

Li Jinzhi's body floated in the water, drifting further and further along the undercurrent of ice, and the ice water also changed from dark blue to dark. No one knows how deep this undercurrent of ice is.

Suddenly, the body was trembling like a rag, and an aura burst out from Dantian. The broken meridian bones gradually condensed under the action of bones. If Li Jinzhi was awake, he would find that he was practicing. "Frozen Decision" actually turned itself on at this time.

At the beginning, Reiki operated according to the routine of Gongfa, but after the number of ninety-nine was completed, the trajectory of Reiki changed abruptly, and it turned to the completely opposite path, turning straight against the meridian flow.!!

Reiki grew thicker and thicker, and turned faster and faster in a circle of movement, and finally formed a small vortex in the dark water.

Suddenly, a dark red light burst from the neck of Jin Jin. The phoenix jade originally hanging on his neck melted quickly, and the dark red thick liquid quickly penetrated into the skin before being washed away by the water, and the delicate skin of the clavicle A shallow meter mark was left on it.

As the phoenix-shaped jade disappeared, Li Jinzhi's fingers moved, and his body unconsciously spasm. Every bone in the body gave out a weird and cracking sound, and then quickly merged and reorganized. Raise your feet in this weird change.

...

After Li Jinzhi's consciousness fell into the dark, he had the ability to think, but couldn't wake up. Originally, he still mocked himself, according to the novel's urine, did he have to find a door, then opened it, and then found that he returned To the original world?

But he never imagined that he could still die for half of his life under the premise that he couldn't wake up...

Suddenly the pain is not the same as the feeling of being smashed by the fists of Mo Xiu. Mo Xiu is a large-scale attack. Although the pain is terrible, the patience passes. However, the pain I am experiencing now is like being held by a small awl, crushing the bones of the body one by one, and then bonding them a little bit...