Chapter 14

Li Jinzhi sat loosely on the futon and continued to think. What is the probability that the missing Ye Yu is a villain Ye Yu?
The two people who have no connection in the original book never think they will be the same person.

If not the same person, where should he look for Ye Yu, who is alive and dead? Counting on that little puppet at the door?

Anyway...

Li Jinzhi pursed his lips and sighed slowly, slowly crossing his legs, turning his heart toward the sky, vomiting reiki, cold reiki across the meridians and condensing into Dantian.

I don't know how many days and weeks it has been running, nor how long it has passed. His conviction became extremely clear after removing emotional interference. In any case, no news is the best news. In this world, no matter where and what to do, only with strength can we have the initiative and can we protect our brothers.

!!

By the time he opened his eyes again, he had already reached the tenth level of Qi training, and the aura of full aura accumulated in Dantian, as if waiting to condense into water drops at any time.

Li Jinzhi slowly exhaled a stale gas, stretched his stiff limbs, and then a stagnation, and it was awful. I don't know how long it has passed or how the small chopsticks at the door are going.

Hurrying up to open the door, the small outer room was empty, and the little white urn was missing.

"..."

Looking at the intact hole door restraint, Li Jinzhi's pupils shrank. His restraint was two-way. Once opened, neither he nor him could be opened or closed.

And Xiao Xiao, a bar creature that ca n't even push the stone door open, how can he push the stone door out without triggering a restraint?

How long has it passed? Will small chopsticks be in danger?

Thinking of the inner disciples at the door, Li Jinzhi's heart tightened involuntarily. Will he be caught and then be skewered by other disciples?

"Squeak ..." whispered, "Squeak."

Li Jinzhi, who was about to go out, stepped back and hurriedly turned around. A small body was stuck to the auricular door, and his eyes were less gloomy than before.

One of Li Jin thought of the uncle who had not been fed for half a year, and his guilt deepened, and he must be hungry.
Oh Shou, look at this baba's small eyes.

Li Jinzhi quickly walked to the door, carefully took Xiaoyu, put his fingers to each other's mouth, "Drink." Paid, pouted, "I'm sorry."

"Squeak ..." Xiao Yan glanced weakly at him, twisted his head to the side, and didn't appreciate it.

"Drink." Fingers sent forward.

"Squeak ..." He tilted his head.

"Drink." Squeezed his lips and his nails were sharp.

"Squeak."

After stalemate for a while, Li Jinzhi dropped out. "It seems to you that you are not hungry." Is it anorexia? Or... have you hated my blood?

Li Jinzhi pushed the door out thoughtfully, and the little urn in his hand moved slowly, curled up quietly on his wrist, no more movement.

The entrance to the cave was empty, and there was no bustling and bustling past. Li Jin looked up and down, and the cold wind was blowing with ice slag, "..."

Under what circumstances, hasn't Yibingmen been attacked by the Momen Xiaoxiao while he was practicing? It was still Shanmen's aura that failed to make ends meet, causing the disciples to disperse ...