Chapter 16

The other person's face was pale, and the clothes under him were full of dried red blood. Although he lost a lot of weight, the facial features were Ye Yu!

Li Jinzhi looked up and down unbelievably. He had long been ready to find someone for a long time. He suddenly met each other here and was totally unprepared!!!

The other party 's features have been opened, and the long and straight eyebrows are slender and smooth under the sword's eyebrows. The thin lips are stubborn and the complexion is faint.

"..." Li Jinzhi took two steps forward without rushing up. The teenager on the ground struggled twice to try to stand up, but seemed exhausted, fell back to the ground, panting heavily.

"Ye Yu?" Li Jinzhi scrambled up and asked tentatively.

Why does the other party appear here? And was seriously injured...

"Just ... Just." After that, he vomited a large pool of black blood and fell back to the ground.

"..." One of Li Jin was hesitant. Without hesitation, he found a medicine bottle from the waist storage bag and opened the stopper. Danxiang overflowed. After squatting, he opened the other's mouth and stuffed the medicine into it.

"Close your eyes and meditate. Baiyue pills were made six months ago for healing."

The people on the ground got up hard, sat cross-legged, and run aura hard, which may be due to the effect of elixir. Ye Yu's face gradually improved.

After a short while, Ye Yu opened his eyes, and the dark light flowed under the dark pupil, but this sperm light was quickly converged, and he hooked the corner of the mouth dryly, and said hurriedly, "Be careful, thank you, and let you save again."

Drooped his eyelids.

"How did you make yourself so miserable?" Li Jinzhi hesitated, considering his words.

Maybe he was too excited, or the joy came too suddenly, he didn't even know what expression to put on, and the result became dull.

Seeing that the other party was still alive and relieved, mixed thoughts came to mind. Why was he here? It seems that it has reached the eighth level of Qi training, but the missing Ye Yu failed to reach the level of the Tao...

Ye Yu heard that, his eyes dimmed, and his body shivered slightly. "I broke the rope in Xinying Lake, and fortunately escaped along the water. I didn't want to be caught by a demon head, and I was made a medicine slave for more than a year. Fan, it was only when the old demon didn't notice ... "At the end, his voice was getting weaker.

Li Jinzhi stunned, grabbed the opponent's wrist, probed the spiritual force into the other's meridians, and slowly found that the other's body was trapped by many poisons. If it was not cured, it would endanger life.

At the moment, he forcibly camouflages, and hesitates to the slightest hesitation. He doesn't care if the other party is the villain Ye Yu, but he is the devil. How can he suspect that the benefactor Ye Yu is the villain Ye Yu?

Take out several medicine bottles from the storage bag one by one, pour one out, and force it into the other's mouth. "Don't say it, I will protect you in the future!" Forced the spiritual force into, began to disperse the dark poison in the other's meridians.

Wu Gui felt guilty and closed his eyes, Li Jinzhi didn't see it. The original pale man hooked his lips, and the corner of his eyes flashed a smile.

After an hour, Li Jinzhi slowly retracted the exercises, his expression was slightly loose. Fortunately, although the poison on the other side was more, it could be resolved. Just loosen the meridians daily, and it could be cleared after half a month.