Chapter 9

The mirror-like ice platform was hazy and cold, and the whole ice palace was lined up like a fairyland. A gorgeous carriage was parked on the ice platform. The curtain of the carriage was pulled open, and a young man looked at it with a probe.

"I haven't come yet. It can be seen that the task assigned by the Shimen is not in sight at all." The boy muttered, with dissatisfaction between his eyes.

"I have spoken to my brother, it should be coming soon." Qing Mu looked out of the car curtain with a light tone.

Qing Mu hasn't seen Li Jinzhi for nearly half a year. The other party is very hard. The pursuit of strength is almost crazy. She does not participate in the door activities or inter-disciplinary entertainment.

There were still rumors at the beginning of the meeting, that Li Jinzhi had the treasures of the elders in the family to have such advanced speed, and some disciples did stop the other side. But what surprised Qingmu was that in the end, these people had a good relationship with Li Jinzhi...

Later, many people saw that the young man was almost a bitter monk, and those rumors gradually disappeared. At least no one was openly asking for something from Li Jinzhi.

And the list of the team that traveled this time would include Li Jinzhi, which is really amazing. This kind of errand is voluntary registration, among them there is a lot of oil and water, most disciples are also willing to participate.

But that 's just the majority of disciples. In the eyes of penance, such an errand is a waste of time.

This is really strange, Qingmu can't help wondering, what attracts teenagers to be willing to waste this time?

As I was thinking, an ice-white ray of light fluttered across the sky, and finally fell on the ice and spread out. A dark-haired, loose-looking teenager stepped out of it.

"Oh, I'm still a miser, and I don't even have my hair tied." The boy flattened his mouth and whispered, "It's a shame to the teacher. Do people want to accept students on behalf of the teacher?"

As soon as Li Jinzhi came to the door of the carriage, he heard this, raised his eyebrows, single-finger thrown a decree, and his waist wafted up without wind. He slowly gathered into a bunch, and finally an ice crystal multiplied silently. The head has long hair tied behind the head.

"Master is really a good means. The eighth layer of Kanqi practice is so exquisite." Qing Mu pushed the door and faced Li Jinzhi.

"Brother." Li Jinzhi shouted respectfully and lifted his leg into the car. "Hello Brothers."

"Cut, I can do this kind of carving insect tricks." The young boy was not convinced by the airway, but also torn the hairpin from his hair during the speech, and started to run his own spiritual power. The hot fire waves filled the whole car instantly, and the young man's hair rose slightly. However, even if his face turned red, the hair was always crooked and he couldn't gather all together.

Qing Mu discouraged with a chuckle, "Sister Xu is unaware. Only Brother Li's hand, when it looks simple and hidden, hides the mystery." Raising a finger and pointing at the hair scattered on the side, "Look, this spiritual power must be obtained Wrapping your hair in all directions, and requiring all parties to have the same pressure, can't be so scattered. "

The young man glared at Li Jinzhi, his face rose red, and the gathered spiritual power was uneven and abnormal. Hearing the sound of '呲', the fluffy Wufa instantly gave off a scorching smell. The fire was aura. Turned into an entity and burned Xu's boy's hair...

"Ah, master your hair!" The young man sitting on the other side reminded.

"Ah!" The boy let out his aura in a panic, pulling the burning hair over and holding it. "Hair! My hair!" Looking at the burnt hair, he lost his voice.