Chapter 10

How could there be such strong aura fluctuations in this lake, Li Jinzhi pondered for a moment and simply converged and stood on the ice.

If the first time he fell into the lake, he didn't feel the aura fluctuation, because he hadn't breathed into the body yet. But he left the city a year ago. When the carriage passed the lake, he was already a monk on the fourth floor of Qi training, but at that time he did not notice any aura fluctuations.

This is just one year, why did the aura fluctuations here? The pressure is so strong that even his glory can affect it.

The ice wall of the glacial lake is very thick, and silverfish occasionally slipped in the deep blue water under the ice-white ice surface. Li Jinzhi slowly walked on the ice surface, looking for the strongest spiritual place.

Xinying Lake is a moat of the Polar City, and is connected to a natural ice wall to form a Jedi Tenji. The area is extremely wide.

Li Jinzhi closes his eyes to sense the aura fluctuations, and slowly walks towards the most stressful place.

When I opened my eyes at the place where the aura was the strongest, I found that I had already walked near the Polar City, very close to where he fell into the water. And the heavy pressure here has already kept his Dan Tian's aura still.

What can emit such a strong pressure, Li Jinzhi stared at the dark blue water under the ice, frowned, secretly pondered whether to go and check it. If he couldn't deal with it, he would encounter the danger of rashly going down. It is unpredictable. Moreover, there is no description of this spiritual pressure in the original work.

Without a description, it means that maybe he can't deal with it now—

After weighing some things, Li Jinzhi still decided to go back to the family to find Ye Yu first, and then achieve the purpose of this trip.

But when he stood in his room and looked at the furniture that had been covered with thick gray, he felt panic and anger for the first time in his heart.

Not here? The thick gray in the house shows that the house has been unoccupied for a long time. When you open the cabinet, the clothing belonging to Ye Yu in the cabinet is still there—

His eyebrows became more and more frosty. Since he didn't take his clothes away, he didn't say goodbye or moved to other courtyards, but where can the other party go?

Li Jinzhi turned to look at the little sister at the door and whispered, "Where has Ye Yu gone?" This little sister was responsible for delivering meals to Li Jinzhi in the past.

"Small ... Master." Xiaoxi shuddered, his eyes stuttered stiffly, "the villain didn't know."

"When did Ye Yu disappear?" Li Jinzhi stared at the opponent's pupils, not missing a trace of emotion. He was a screenwriter, and he paid close attention to the subtle emotions of the characters. "Don't try to lie to me." Lifted to the front, the five-finger differential, a slender hexagonal ice cone rotating silently, the biting ice cold permeated the whole house from the ice cone.

"Ice Cone surgery condenses the spiritual power of the Taiyin and Lung Meridians of the hand to the palm of the hand. The ice cone is a slender hexagonal pyramid that passes through the brain with no pain. Guess what does it feel like to get this thing in your head?"

Xiao Yan's trembling leg was soft and almost fell down. She shook her throat and looked at Li Jinzhi secretly, but she saw the haze in the eyes of the exquisite little master, and the white ice cone in his hand gave him a strange sacredness.

Li Jinzhi waited quietly. For a time, the whole room only had six-sided ice cones turning slowly, and the cold mist spiraled up.

"Yes ... it's Miss Watch." Xiaoxie gritted her teeth and snarled. "I came to deliver the food that day, and before I passed the corridor of the courtyard, I saw Miss Table with a group of people out of the courtyard. The group of servants stood alone, and from a distance, it was Ye Yu."